Chapter Nine - The Date - Part 2

Suddenly there was a smirk on my face I tried to stop it but I couldn't, I placed my finger on his lips they were warm he looked at me and I just smiled.

"My lips are pure." I said as I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"I mean my lips are pure... If I kiss you it's going to be my first kiss." I explained, as I looked away, why does he want to kiss me anyway? My heart is beating really fast.

"Seriously?" He asked, oh no why did I even tell him? I nodded as a yes and he gave me a long stare.

Suddenly he placed his both hands on my cheeks, and then he slowly pulled my head slowly towards him and I could feel his warm lips on my forehead... wait! Did he just kiss me on my forehead? No way this is impossible, he let go of me and looked at me.

"I love... you." He said the "you" quietly but I heard him.

"You love what?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I... Love... banana, yeah I love banana, they taste really good." He finally responded I couldn't stop but burst out laughing because he didn't want to say that he loves me... like almost didn't want to repeat the same thing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"I'm laughing at you, I should've bought you banana instead of a cup of coffee." I replied sarcastically as I looked at him.

"Yeah, whatever." He replied shyly, I never seen him shy before his cheeks were light red. I admit he looks cute or more than that handsome, is that the right word?

It was already night it was so dark and I could see the clear sky and the stars were twinkling, it's a beautiful view. I never seen it before. I never knew the sky at night was this beautiful. We both were sitting on the grass it was chilling and relaxing.

"This is beautiful." I commented.

"What is?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Well I'm talking about the view, I mean the sky at night is beautiful." I answered, my eyes were stuck on the sky I couldn't move them to look at Alex.

"Yeah but to me you're more beautiful than the sky." He suggested. This is not the right time to blush forget about what he said, How can I change the subject?

"Hey look it's a shooting star!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Let's make a wish." I wasn't lying it was true there was a shooting star, and people say that if you see one make a wish because your wish comes true, is not that I believe it but I will give it a try.

As I finished making a wish I realized that Alex was looking at me the whole time. What's wrong with him?

"Did you make a wish?" He asked as he looked at me and giving me a warm smile.

"Yes, I did." I responded as I looked away.

"What is it?" He asked, really? Does he want to know?

"Curious?" I asked with a sly look on my face.

"Yeah." He replied eagerly.

"Haha, not telling you, haven't you heard the saying; Curiosity killed the cat?" I laughed at him, quirking eyebrow and smirking at him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"What was your wish?" I asked... oh no, what did I just do.

"Haha, not telling you, haven't you heard the saying; Curiosity killed the cat?" He repeated the same thing.

"Ha, copy cat." I said sarcastically.

Suddenly he stretched his hand towards me and then he looked at me, like he was going to give me something, I stretched my hand out, because honestly I don't understand what he's saying. He held my hand and then he looked at me.

"Do you want to know what my wish is?" He asked as he held my hand tighter. oh my god please help me. I can't help but look at him with love filled in my eyes, maybe I do have a crush on him but a small really small crush it will disappear soon. My heart won't stop beating fast. I nodded as a yes because I'm a bit curious yes just a bit.

"I wish you would love me back." What? Was that really his wish? I can't believe it, but why am I happy?

"Erm..." I started but before I even finished he cut me off.

"I will wait for your respond tomorrow, when you go home think hard about it and tomorrow you can tell me." He said as he looked at me, seriously he looks so innocent maybe he does really love me.

"I... I don't know." I replied as I looked away. I can't fall in love with him, I don't trust boys.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked as he grabbed my shoulder. Oh God he's scaring me now.

"I mean I don't... I don't know how I feel towards you." I answered, but is that really the cause?

"Are you scared?" He exclaimed.

"I don't... know." That was my answer now that he's looking at me like this it makes me want to cry, but why? Why can't I just open my heart for him?

"Stop!" He said quietly with sad voice more like a hurtful voice then he stood up and left. I’m really sorry Alex but you would find someone better than me, no, no he can’t find one yet I have to think about this carefully and make a decision that I won’t regret in the future. Suddenly Alex came back and looked at the ground.

“Why is it so hard to leave a girl behind? I mean in movies guys leave girls and go, but why is it hard for me to leave you here?” he asked as he looked at the sky and then at me. I'm not lying if i say that I'm falling for him.

"I'm sorry... I made you come all the way here." I apologized as I looked at the ground. I really feel sorry but for some reason I'm happy I could fly because he came back.

"It's okay... shall we go?" he asked softly.

"Yeah I guess we should." I replied as I stood up and followed after Alex who was walking at the front of me. My heart says I want to stay longer with Alex.

After a while of silence we finally arrived to my house, but the worst thing is I don't know what to say, should I pretend like nothing happened and just act normal? No... what if I hurt his feelings? I should say something normal not crazy things, yeah I think that's the best thing to do.

"Oh thank you for giving me a lift home." I thanked him as I got off the car.

"Hey!" He shouted as I opened the gate to go in. "Just because you rejected me once doesn't mean I'm giving up on you." Okay now I think I'm seriously falling for him and his sweetness.

I went in as he left it was already ten o'clock, I went straight away to sleep I was so tired I could die, my feet were hurting from walking.

When I woke up I couldn't believe I slept when I look like this, oh my god is this really me? I went the toilet brushed my teeth, and had a shower after I got dressed up and brushed my hair, I went downstairs as soon as I went downstairs there was a knock on the door, I opened the door and... I think I'm thinking too much, what is this? Is this for real? Or is it just a dream? I can't believe what my eyes just saw... is this really happening again?

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote.