Chapter Ten - My Ex-boyfriend

"What are you doing here again, Alex?" I asked quietly as I looked at him so no one could hear me.

"Nothing much, I wanted to see you." He said as he smiled. My face went red I mean why would he come everyday, if I asked he would say 'because I want to see you' ha it looks like I know Alex much better than before, but I still remember what happened last night did he come here to hear my answer about what he said?

"Haha, funny." I replied as I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. "Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?" I asked him and I could see the big smile that he was trying to hide on his face.

"Of course." He responded and then we both left, I took him to the nearest cafe that is near my house. When we arrived we ordered our coffee and then we sat on the chair waiting for it to come, it was really quiet and none of us said anything.

"Being with you it's so much fun... you fill in my loneliness... to be honest with you... I love you and it would be really nice if you also... loved me back." He suddenly spoke, and I went red... I mean to begin with I never hated him I just said that I would never fall in love with someone like him, but I think that was a mistake because you never know when you fall in love, you just fall in love, plus we can't even choose the right person to fall in love with, so I think I do love Alex after all, and it's so much fun to be with him just like he said he also fills in my loneliness.

"Well being with you isn't bad either." I commented on what he said.

"Does that mean you fell for me?... I mean like you love me?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"Well that means I don't hate you." I stated as I looked outside the window.

"Why you don't want to fall in love with me?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know to be honest, I just don't want my heart broking... I know you will break it oneday." I explained while smiling. I love you I want to say but I just can't say it it's really hard no one wants broken hearts.

"I won't break your heart, now fall in love." Suddenly my heart started pounding at the stupid pose he did and made me laugh.

"I love you... I did but I just couldn't tell you or... show it you." I replied as I looked at him I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"Really since when?" He asked surprisingly, with a slight smile on his face.

"Well since... I think it was since we went on a date." I replied shyly as I looked outside and placed my hand under my chin. Oh my god, it's getting too hot, I think I should just go, if that's possible.

"I couldn't even tell you fell in love with me, I think I'm still dreaming please let me just finish my sweet dream." He replied as he placed his hands on the table crossed and then he slowly placed his head on his hands and closed his eyes. He can't be serious, right? Agh why does the smallest words he says makes me blush, since when did this happen? I mean I thought I would never fall in love after I broke up with Edward, I thought I was over, but no, he just woke my heart again, what did just happen, I'm going to get my heart broken again.

It's been two minutes since he closed his eyes, did he really fall asleep? He can't be for real, right? What if he really is asleep, should I wake him up? Should I just leave him sleep?

I stood up as I pulled my chair slowly back, I bent over towards him and looked at his face he was asleep I think his eyes were closed, his eyelash were a bit long and they looked really nice.

"Alex?" I said quietly to check if he was asleep or not. Before I sighed he suddenly opened his eyes and faced me straight away, our eyes met and they were really close, his face was close to my face, his blue eyes sparkled, and suddenly from the shock I sneezed not on his face I mangaed to move my face away from him, I looked at him and I could see a smile on his face thank god for this, I sat straight back down before anything happens, I'm trying my best not to fall hard for him, I don't know why but I think it's just the kind of feeling I got at the moment, am I scared to get a broken heart again? Or scared from losing someone I love again? Why is it so hard?