Arriving

I can't wait anymore longer for him. If your wondering why, I'm at the airport car park waiting to be picked up by my best friend Matt or Matthias. We've know each other since college. He invited me over so I can help him record more videos, move equipment and to see his cute daughter Luna. All of a sudden I hear a horn go off, which could only mean one thing.

"SAMANTHA!" Yelled Matt.

"It's so great to see you again." I yelled while hugging Matt.

"It's been to long Samantha." Smiled Matt.

"It really has and sorry that I moved without telling you." I said.

"Nah, it's all good come on, let's get in the car." Said Matt while grabbing my bags.

"Okay and let me help." I laughed.

After me and Matt got my bags in the car, we started to head off.

"So, what's it like where you live?" Asked Matt.

I moved about two years ago in Ireland and that's where I met Seàn or Jacksepticeye. Were great friends and I sometimes have to help him with recording.

"Wet and to many sheep." I smiled.

"So you live in Ireland then with the boss right?" Laughed Matt.

"Yes, the boss of all bosses." I laughed back.

"Can I ask you something Samantha?" Questioned Matt.

"Anything." I replied.

"Why did you move in the first place?" Asked Matt.

I knew Matt was going to ask that question. It's best to tell him instead of keeping it a secret. The reason why I moved wasn't because of friend's or family, it was all Mark or Markiplier's fault. Mark and I were really close friends and we were also next door neighbours. We would always go to each others and chilli or play games. One day Mark took it to far, he came to my house at night and started to wreck my house then he started to kiss me. That's when I knew the one person I liked didn't care so I ran away.

"Because of someone." I replied trying to hold my tears back.

"Oh.....okay, were almost there." Said Matt.

I decided to just stare out the window and look at the buildings disappear. It's been to long since I was here. Los Angeles has changed so much and it looks so different compared to Ireland. After about 5 or 10 minutes later, we arrive at Matt's house.

"WERE HERE!" Yelled Matt.

"I'm right here you know." I laughed.

"I'm loud Samantha." Smiled Matt.

Matt and I get out of the car and we grab my bags. Matt unlocks the front door while saying

"You ready Samantha?"

(*PEACE SIGN*
BOOM! Hope you liked this first TEAM EDGE book If you guys want me to contiue vote or comment down below. What is the house going to be like? Is Samantha going to enjoy being in Los Angeles again? Find out later through-out this book. That's it for now my little shining starz and I'll see you all later,Peace.
*PEACE SIGN*)

HOW MANY WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER 513!