Another Sister

"That's perfect." I smiled while looking at our kids.

I loved the name Joey gave to our two kids. Copper and Nevaeh are the most beautiful names I've ever heard and I can't wait till they're older as well. Amanda comes over to my side with her arms out wide, meaning that she wants to hold my daughter. I gladly accepted and handed Nevaeh to her.

"Sam, she's got such beautiful eyes and did you get a name for her?" Questioned Amanda while kissing her forehead.

"Her names Nevaeh and the boys names Copper. You can thank Joey for them names." I said smiling.

"Heaven backwards. Nice Joey but why Copper." Said Matt whilst giving Joey a pat on the back.

"I've just always liked the name Copper and it suits him." Smiled Joey.

Matt nods a 'yes' and we all continue to talk and have a great time when Emily comes in. She walks in with a sort of upset face and she has her clipboard which I really hope doesn't have bad news on it about Copper and Nevaeh. She takes a seat and waits till we stop talking. I poke Joey's arm and he goes quiet, making Matt and Amanda quiet too.

"I have some good news and bad news." Said Emily.

"Can we have the good news first?" I said with worry.

"Your leaving the hospital today." Smiled Emily.

I was so happy about that but now I have to wait for the bad news.

"With the bad news, could I tell Samantha and Joseph in private, if that's okay with you Amanda and Matthew." Asked Emily.

"Yea sure." Said Amanda.

Matt and Amanda left the room with Luna and Emily took a seat closer to Joey and I so we could hear her. I might know what the bad news is, but I'll have to just wait and find out. Joey holds my hand while looking between Copper and Nevaeh. Emily takes a deep breathe in and says

"Mark has escaped jail and he's looking for her."

I don't believe this. Mark has escaped and is looking for my daughter. He can't do this to us. I was finally going to be having a perfect life with someone that wasn't going to ruin my life but his now out jail. I started to shake a bit with Nevaeh in my arm and Emily started to noticed and she took her out of my arm while I tried to relax. Joey gave Copper to Emily so he could keep me calm.

"Your going to be okay angel." Whispered Joey while hugging and kissing me.

"H-He'll h-hurt t-the k-kids." I stuttered whilst hugging Joey back.

"How can I stop this panic attack Emily?" Questioned Joey with full worry.

"Just support her and tell her, she'll be alright and that nothing will happen." Replied Emily.

I didn't noticed what was happening and all I could see before I blacked-out was Matt, Amanda and my sister Scarlet rushing in to the room.

*Black-out*

I was in a dark area when the lights came on. I looked around and my sister Scarlet was in the light. I ran to her but when I got to her, she changed into Mark which made him able to grab me by the waist and push me against a wall.

"Your not going to last long on this earth Sammy." Smirked Mark.

"I don't believe in you." I said trying to escape.

"Talk to your 'guardian angel' about it then." Said Mark as he disappeared.

I fell to the ground breathing for air when someone helped me up. After they got me up, I looked to see who it was and it was Summer! She has a lot of explaining.

"You can get angry at me later but I have really important news that you need to know." Said Summer with watery eyes.

"Okay, but hurry." I said impatiently.

"I don't know how to explain this to you but your going to-"

*End of black-out*

I woke up all sweaty with two hands in mine. I slowly look at my right and it's Joey. I look at my other side and it's Scarlet! I sat up straight away looking at Scarlet with joy. Joey noticed that I was moving but when he seen me up, he tried to make me lay back down.

"Angel, you need to lay down. Emily said." Said Joey with full worry.

"I'M NOT LISTENING TO HER! MY SISTER IS HERE!" I yelled a bit.

"Your okay Samantha." Said Scarlet.

"What happened when I blacked-out?" I questioned.

Scarlet and Joey look at each other like they shouldn't tell me. I'll have to ask Joey later on then. I give my sister a hug while tears are coming down my face. I haven't seen her for so long. After our hug, I lay back into the bed trying to remember what made me black-out.

"Can I have Cooper please Joey." I asked Joey with a smile.

"Yea sure." Said Joey.

Joey hands me Cooper and before he sat back down, I grabbed his collar to his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. When I broke the kiss up, he was blushing a very deep red and I could hear Scarlet laughing.

"You two are so cute." Laughed Scarlet.

"That's what everyone says now." I said with a smile while looking at Cooper.

"How did you two meet?" Questioned Scarlet.

I froze and took a look at Joey. He had the same look but his face lightened up.

"We meet a few months ago at Matt's house and it went on from there." Joey said winking at me.

I knew he would do something like that. Scarlet smiled but later frowned a bit. I slowly tried to get out of bed to see what was wrong but everything started beeping and the nurses were coming in.

"Samantha, you need to stay in bed." Said one of them.

I gave Cooper to Scarlet so they wouldn't hurt him and I really wanted to get up but they kept pinning me down.

"LET ME OUT!" I yelled.

I continued to try and get up but when I caught a glimpse of Mark, I knew I had to leave.

(What's up everybody, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes I AM BACK!! It's great but anyway, is Scarlet staying? Is Mark going to kill her and was the black-out a hint for the end? Find out later on and as always, I hoped ye enjoyed :).
*PEACE SIGN*

HOW MANY WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER 1117!

*P.S I would really like ideas.*