Him

I got up from the ground and when I turned around, I just couldn't believe my eyes!

"Uh...hi, I'm Samantha or Sam for short." I said nervously.

"I'm J-Fred or Joey, one of the two." Smiled J-Fred.

"Okay Joey." I smiled back.

What was my mind thinking, I like him. We only just met and I'm starting to have feelings for him. What do I do, who do I tell? I'll tell Amanda!

"Samantha, Samantha...are you okay?" Questioned Matt.

I suddenly snap back into reality.

"I'm fine Matt, why?" I replied back.

"Well, you seem a bit out of the world." Said Matt.

"Do you want me to get her water?" Questioned J-Fred.

Don't do that Joey, your only going to make me fall for you more.

"Yeah, get her some water and tell Bryan and Gunner to put the Nerf bullets and guns away." Said Matt.

J-Fred leaves Matt and I alone just as Amanda comes in. Now it's time to tell her the 'important news'. Bryan and Gunner leave as well to look for all the Nerf bullets around the house.

"Hey Matt, are you okay Sam?" Asked Amanda.

"Not really Amanda." I replied.

"Why, what happened?" Questioned Amanda.

"I want to know too." Said Matt.

"Okay but you can't tell anyone okay." I said.

"We promise." Said Matt and Amanda.

"Well...I've been having some feelings towards someone and I don't know what to do?" I said while sighing.

"Oh my god, who is it!" Squealed Amanda.

"Is it Bryan?" Questioned Matt.

"No it's not Bryan, or Gunner it's..." I said before J-Fred came in.

"Here's your water Samantha, hope you get better." Said J-Fred while giving me the water.

"Thanks Joey." I said after taking a sip.

I see Matt and Amanda whisper to each other which could only mean one thing.

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!" Yelled Matt.

"What is it Matt?" Questioned J-Fred.

Please don't tell him Matt, please don't. I curl myself up into a ball waiting for those words.

"Um...ah.." Said Matt before he got cut off by Amanda.

"One of my friends would like to know if you would like to go on a date tonight?" Lied Amanda.

What was she doing? I didn't know if I should thank her or be mad at her but, what if he says no?

"Sure a date couldn't hurt anyone, give this number to her and tell her to ring or message me." Smiled J-Fred.

"You can do it man." Winked Matt.

"Thanks for the water again Joey." I said.

"Anything for you lovely." Said J-Fred as he hugged me.

J-Fred leaves just Matt, Amanda and I alone again. I can't believe he said yes wait, he doesn't know it's me, great. I wonder where were going for the date?

"Here's the number Sam." Said Amanda while handing me the number.

"You can get him Samantha." Smiled Matt.

"Thanks guys but what happens when he finds out it's me?" I questioned.

"Don't worry Sam, I think he likes you already." Smiled Amanda.

(*PEACE SIGN*
Another Team Edge chapter done for all of you little shining starz and I'm really sorry for not updating I've had 'boy problems' and yeah but I'm back and all good. Is the date going to be successful? Does J-fred/Joey really like Samantha? Is a challenge going to be in this book? Read on to find out and that's it for now my little shining starz and I'll see you all later,peace.
*PEACE SIGN*)

HOW MANY WORDS IN CHAPTER 608!