Tease

"Tell me all about this Levi character angel." Said Joey.

I look at Joey then the clock, it's 9pm. I suppose I could tell him a bit before bed. I grab Joey's hand and take him to the bed. I take in a deep breathe and say

"His the most bad ass character ever on Attack on Titan plus the most hottest." 

I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up from saying that last word. I grab my Levi plushie and got myself cosy for bed but I guess Joey wanted to know more cause he started to shake me.

"Tell me more angel." Smiled Joey.

"Okay, okay." I laughed.

I sat up while holding my cute little plushie. Joey takes my hand in his then nods. Time to fill his mind with Attack on Titan.

*Time skip brought to you by Joey's swag*

"Have I even mentioned that Levi is the best and the hottest plus, he can do anything Joey." I said.

I look at Joey and I noticed that he fell asleep. I grab Joey's arm and give him one good shake to wake him up but that doesn't even work. I then stand up and do the Attack on Titan salute while yelling out

"JOEY-SAN, GET UP YOUR LATE FOR TRAINING!"

That seemed to have done the trick. Joey woke up but he was on the ground almost scared to death. I crouch down to Joey and help him up. He looks at me up and down and before I could react, Joey pins me to the bed.

*SMUT/FLUFF IS INCOMING SO BEWARE YOU LITTLE STARZ!*

I didn't know if Joey wanted to do this but I had one feeling, he was....jealous about Levi. Joey took my plushie out of my hands while pinning my hands above my head. I tried to get out of his strong grip but he only just made it tighter.

"You know angel, you made me jealous while you were talking about that Levi character but now, it's my turn to tease." Whispered Joey into my ear.

Now I knew why he was a bit annoyed whenever I mentioned 'Levi is hot' . Joey still kept a tight grip on both of my hands. I started to lean forward to get a kiss but Joey put his finger on my lips. I think he wants to be in control for this round. Joey started getting his other hand up my shirt then he stopped at my stomach. He gave it a quick kiss before continuing to my breast. I tried to hold my moans in but one slipped out of my mouth.

"J-Joey." I moaned.

"Samantha." Whispered Joey.

Joey continued to massage one of my breast while his other one still had a grip on my hands. I could feel the grip on my hands starting to loosen up and that was my chance to take over but I felt like I just couldn't. Joey's other hand made it up my shirt. I could hear a click go off which meant Joey unhooked my bra. I look down and my shirt was off too. Joey sure does have quick hands. Joey starts to massage one breast while on the other one his nibbling and sucking.

"Ahhhh J-Joey." I moaned out.

I could feel Joey's smirk against my skin. I was about to push Joey off but he continued to tease me. Joey started to rub my inner thigh while his other one on my waist. I'm going to get Joey back for this. I could suddenly feel Joey's hand getting closer and closer to my womanhood. I bit my bottom lip down but I guess I did it a bit to hard cause I could taste some crimson. Joey didn't seem to notice but he still continued. 

"Oh angel." Smirked Joey while looking up at me.

"Joefish." I panted.

Suddenly my shorts were pulled down now leaving me in only my panties. I started to go a deep red in the face but before I could hide my face,Joey kisses my cheeks to calm me down a bit which worked. Joey trailed his kisses down from my lips,to my neck,earlobe,breast and stomach. I'm going to have so many love bites in the morning. Joey suddenly put one of his fingers into me and I couldn't hold my moans in anymore.

"J-JOEY." I moan.

Joey just smirks while he continues his thing. I could feel the pace going faster when Joey inserted another finger into me. What is it with Joey and his hands, why is he so quick with them? Joey then started looking for my g-spot but ten seconds later, he could tell he hit my g-spot because I let out a high squeal. Joey continued to hit that spot with everything he had. 

"S-Samantha." Moaned Joey.

"J-Joey." I moaned back.

I suddenly climax onto Joey's fingers and I would of thought he would clean his hands but instead, he licks his fingers clean. I was shocked at what Joey did and what he can do. After Joey cleaned his fingers clean, he went to get me some new clothes. I just decided to cuddle up against the covers hoping to get some sleep but of course Joey comes back right before I get some sleep. At least he got me new clothes.

*END OF SMUT/FLUFF!*

"Thanks Joey." I whisper while panting.

"All good angel." Smiled Joey.

I got up to get changed into my clothes but before I had a chance, Joey grabs my waist while saying

"If you talk about that Levi character again, you'll get a even badder tease."

I didn't even want to answer Joey but instead I just gulped. I went to the bathroom to get changed and I looked at my body to see if I already had any love bites and the only ones I could see were the ones on my neck. I quickly put the clothes on Joey got for me but the shirt caught me. I'm wearing Matt's shirt. Nice move Joey, nice move. After getting dressed I slowly make my way to heaven or the bed, whatever. Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around me then placed gently on my stomach. I look up while placing my hands on their ones. I love this man too much.

"Sorry if I was too hard on you angel." Said Joey.

"It's fine Joefish and I promise not to mention Levi again, maybe." I laughed.

(Hope you enjoyed this teasing chapter and this idea was from spartangirl21 and thank you for the idea. Will Samantha get Joey back? Is she really going to stop talking about Levi? Joey really is a tease? Find out later on and that's it for now my little starz and I'll see you all in space.
Love you all. :)
*PEACE SIGN*)

HOW MANY WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER 1173!