*Five*

((Kendra's POV))

Marissa decides that she's going to start off the game. I'm admittedly a bit nervous, but I hide it well now. I'm happy that this easy game gives me an opportunity to get to know her without being all weird. I'm just hoping that nothing messes this up.

"Okay, first question. Have you ever moved before?" She asks.

"Yeah. I used to move around a bit. It's not as fun as you'd think. What's your favorite color?"

"Gray or light blue. What's your favorite number?"

I hesitate. "69."

Marissa covers her mouth and her eyes get wide. I start laughing at her and she lightly smacks my arm.

"Okay, okay. How many guys have you slept with?" I ask with a slight smirk.

"None, actually. Most of them are really mean." She whines.

It goes silent for a few moments.

"Have you ever owned any pets?" She asks, changing the subject.

"A cat named Zeus. He's here, actually. Want to meet him?" I grin.

She gasps and start nodding her head. I smile and hold up my index finger to indicate for her to wait. I go find him and bring him into the guest bedroom. Marissa's eyes light up and she lets out a little "Awwww" sound.

"Meet my pussy, Zeus." I wink.

"Kendra!" She yells, covering her mouth and laughing.

I set Zeus on the bed and she lets his soft fur and we continue playing. It's my turn.

"Who was the girl you dated?" I ask.

Marissa looks down at the bed and plays with a loose string.

"Just this girl I used to talk to. She was really nice and I really liked her." She mumbles.

"Why did you guys break up?" I press.

"It was mutual. Long distance hurts." She shrugs sadly.

"Do you miss her?"

"I got used to it after awhile. She's happy and I'm happy and that's all that matters."

I start playing with my sleeves all awkwardly.

"What?" She asks.

"Did you and her ever...do anything..?"

Marissa's face gets red.

"N-no..." She stutters.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before..?"

Shitshitshitshitshit.

Bad question.

Dammit.

She looks up at me with a blank expression.

"No."