*Seven*

((Marissa's POV))

I don't know how I got to sleep, but I did.

I don't know when I finally fell asleep, but I did.

All night I had dreams about making out with Kendra. At first, I thought it was only a dream until my mind drifted back to last night. Shit. I should've saw this coming. But I didn't. I mean, I really enjoyed it....but did she?

I pull back my covers and notice my legs are all warm and wet.

Did I pee myself?

No, this feels different than pee....oh my god...did I? Oh....oh my god...I have to clean this up....

I tear the sheets off of the bed and wad them up. My small arms can barely hold them, but I have a good grip. Okay, if I can just get these to the washing machine...

My stomach drops. I don't know where it's at.

I decide to start looking for it, so I make my way to the basement to check there. When I pass what I believe to be Kendra's room, I pause. I hear a muffled noise and I press my ear to the door. It's silent. After a moment, I hear it again. It almost sounds like mumbled repeated crying. I go to open the door to comfort her when I hear a scream and I take the sheets and run down the hallway and through a couple rooms until I see the basement stairs. I fall down the last four, but manage to find the washer and throw the sheets into it. I run back up the stairs and back through her maze of a house until I find the bedrooms. Kendra's room is completely silent so I tiptoe back into the guest room and close the door.

What was that screaming for? Did she hear me and get freaked out about crying?

I push the questions out of my mind and hop into the shower and get ready for work. Maybe she'll tell me later what is wrong.

************

Work is silent and kind of nice, but you can almost feel the awkwardness in the air. Kendra hasn't so much as spoken a single word to me all morning.

Is she mad at me?

I continue arranging cookies and cupcakes in their designated pans and tins and put them into the oven. When I turn around, Kendra is standing right in front of me. I let out a little scream and jump back a bit.

"My bad, Kendra. I didn't see you there..." My voice trails off and my cheeks get bright red. I sidestep her and she continues silently working. What has gotten into her?

I clean up my workspace and go to the cabinet to get more flour, when I feel something warm against my back. It's her. Her stomach is pressed against my back and she whispers something in my ear but I can't hear her over the sound of my heartbeat blaring in my ears. Her warm breath carries the soft scent of mint and icing. Two of my favorite things. She sighs onto my neck, making me shiver.

"W-what'd you say?" I stutter.

"I said, 'those cupcakes are looking awfully delicious, doll.'" She mumbles into my ear.

"Th-thank you. I tried my best." What are you doing?!? Focus!

I shift over and walk away from her and towards the sink to wash up some more pans. I hear Kendra huff and she appears beside me. She picks up the sponge before I can so I glare at her.

"Here, let me help you." She smirks.

I stand with the towel and start drying the pans. When she's done washing, she lets out the sink water and I set the towel down and walk towards the big fridge. She gives a frustrated sigh and walks toward me, gripping my waist. My cheeks get bright red and I hold my breath.

"What are you looking for, beautiful?" She asks.

"The I-icing." I hate myself.

"Oh, bottom shelf, sweetheart."

My face heats up so badly when I remember that I'm wearing a short skirt today. I slowly bend over and when my hand lifts one of the icing bags, a hand touches the inside of my thigh and I squeak and accidentally drop the icing on my arm.

"God dammit." I curse myself and get a different icing bag out.

I close the fridge and Kendra pushes my arms back and pins them against the fridge door, making me drop the bag. It splats onto the floor, sending icing everywhere. Both of our legs and aprons are covered in icing and somehow, flecks of purple icing got into her hair. Her gray eyes are full of lust as she looks me up and down slowly. I can't move my hands because she has a tight grip on me so I stop squirming.

"You're so beautiful, Marissa." She breathes.

My body melts when she says my name, it's so peaceful and lovely.

She brings her face forward and starts slowly kissing my neck, making sure to trail her tongue all around. I close my eyes and my breathing gets heavier. Her warm hands unbutton my blouse and her eyes light up when she sees that I'm not wearing a bra. She puts her mouth on my breast and starts sucking until she leaves a medium-sized purple hickie. Her mouth moves to my nipple, sending electricity through my whole body. Her hand goes to my inner thigh and she snakes it upward and rubs my underwear gently, making me whimper. She closes her eyes and leans in and starts kissing my lips softly while her free hand finds its way to the back of my neck. Her kissing gets rougher and so does her grip on my neck. Her grip doesn't hurt, it actually turns me on. She's such a beautiful girl....I love the way her apron hugs her curves....the way her full lips look when she bites them...the way she touches me....

My legs start to cramp up and get weak, so Kendra pulls away and places me on the sink. She takes a moment to look me over again. Her eyes are so full of lust that it makes my body tingle. Her eyes go to the icing bag on the floor. I watch her curiously as she picks it up and walks towards me. I scoot further back and she places her hand on my thigh to stop me.

"Just trust me." She almost demands.