*Six*

((Marissa's POV))

((Marissa's POV))

My face is on fire now. I'm surprised that Kendra is asking me so many questions about being with girls. And I never really thought about it until she asked, but I never actually kissed a girl.

"Have you..?" I ask her.

She shakes her head "no".

Neither of us said anything for the longest time, just looked down at Zeus and watched him.

I lift my gaze back up to Kendra to say something, but when I do, her hands gently cup my face and she leans in.

My eyes involuntarily close and I feel her lips press against mine and her hands snake down to my waist. I rest my forearms on her shoulders and she pulls me closer. Our lips move against each other's softly and sweetly. She nibbles on my bottom lip and licks it and I part my lips. She swipes her tongue across my lip one last time before sliding it into my mouth. Our tongues move in unison. I shuffle backwards still kissing her and accidentally sit on my phone. The song "Stay" by Mac Miller starts playing loudly and it sets the mood even more. She moves her hand down slowly and starts rubbing my thigh. I make a humming noise in the back of my throat and feel myself slipping away. My body feels almost electrified.

I reluctantly pull away from her and press my back against the headboard of the bed. Both of us are breathing really heavily like we just ran a race. My heart is pounding so hard that I'm positive she can hear it. Saying my face is on fire is beyond an understatement. I look at her and her eyes are full of want and some other emotion I can't read. She chews her lip and looks away. I open my mouth to speak but my stupid brain can't form any words.

I can't remember what I said but I blubbered something that sounds like "Thanks for bed." And then I died a little inside.

Kendra looks embarrassed and gets up quickly to leave the room. She stops in the doorway and does an awkward nod to me. I would've laughed if my brain could remember what that was. I hide under the covers when she leaves and try to register what just happened.

What do you think happened?!? You just made out with your coworker, you dunce!

I bite my lip. That kiss was so unexpected...

But you liked it. You know you did. Oooooo.

"Shut up." I say out loud to myself.

She probably doesn't even like you. Calm your hormones.

I sigh heavily and curl up. It's gonna be so hard to sleep now. Great. I just hope work isn't awkward. Oh god...work.....