Chapter 18

So this is just a filler chapter. It's kinda like an introduction and you'll see :D I'll be introducing 8 new characters. 

---------------------------------------------------------

After a long night of Bryanna catching up with the boys and hearing from Simon on what he was expecting from her, Bryanna found herself the next day up at five am exactly and on her way to the airport. 

Simon wants her to work extra hard on being the "Nanny" because they were on tour it was her job to keep the boys in line, which will be twice as hard. At least Paul will have a break. Simon also made it clear that he wants no romantic involvement with anyone on tour, considering it ended badly the last time. Although those rules didn't apply to those who were already in a relation ship. So that's basically just Liam and Zayn. Louis and Eleanor broke up, Niall and Riley are so close to being together.

Bryanna is very thankful that Simon made sure that the tour was a perrie free zone, but she is allowed to visit and come to one show. The last  one in La, so Bryanna doesn't have to see her until then. 

They have a nice and long 9 hour flight to Miami, Florida. And to be honest Bryanna was freaking out inside because she's never been to America before. And at the airport her job went into full effect. One of the boys, Louis, was running around the terminal and photo bombing peoples pictures. Bryanna was running after him for a good twenty minutes or so. Good thing she was waering sweatpants.

"Louis Tomlinson get back here right now!" Bryanna almost had him, until her jumped over some chairs. She tried but failed and completely face planted the floor. The whole airport was looking at her and her cheeks turned a bright red. She got up and dusted herself off and spotted a sorry looking Louis. "That's it Louis you're sitting next to me on the plane, I'm not letting you out of my sight." She then mumbled under her breathe about how a twenty one year old shouldn't be acting like this. 

When  she got over to the group of boys they were laughing, except Liam, he kept asking if she was okay. Through all the commotion she heard the flight getting called to board.

"Okay kiddos let's go, and Louis wait for me!"

The plane was huge on the inside and Bryanna was a little scared, she has never really flown before. Simon set them up in first class so each seat had it's on TV and the seat reclined to almost a horizontal position. It looked quit comfortable and settled her nerves a bit when she saw the seat belt. She looked at Louis and pointed to the seat next to her. He pouted but sat himself down. 

Bryanna looked up at the rest of the plane and saw who was sitting with who. Riley was with Niall, Liam was with Zayn and Harry was sitting next to some blonde girl obviously flirting. Bryanna sighed and took her seat next to Louis. She looked outside the plane and saw the rainy land called London, and she said her finally goodbye as the plane took off.

During the flight at some point Louis fell asleep and rested his head on her shoulder. She giggled at the over grown baby with facial hair on her shoulder. She her self yawned a bit and soon enough she feel asleep herself. 

Louis woke Bryanna up when the plane landed about 6 hours later. He shook her shoulder and she groaned when she opened her eyes. Sunlight shown through the small plane window and blinded her tired eyes. She squinted and slowly got up. She only brought a small bag on the plane filled with her wallet,phone,headphones, and some gum, nothing too much so she didn't have to wait to get things from the over head bin. 

The group of seven slowly made their way off the plane and Bryanna's eyes went wide when she saw what was waiting there for them. A group of at least 500 girls were sitting there waiting for the boys to come out of the airport. Cameras flashing left and right and loud screams from every direction.