Chapter 2.

A/N- Hello BubblesLovesYou here. Check me out and my books. I am writing the second chapter of this book for my friend. possibly more in the future, Please do not hesitate to comment or vote for this chapter :D. Feed back is always nice. tchau, enjoy . xx

Bryanna's POV.

I stood there awkwardly in front of the boys. Only a bit unsure of what to say. It was a short twenty second silence until Louis spoke up.

"Bryanna, I want some carrots..."

I looked over at him to find him pouting a bit sticking out his lower lip and doing the whole puppy dog eyes thing. Wow, his eyes are gorgeous. A beautiful sky blue right now, orginally hazel. Dang, I love my eye color, changes due to certain circumstances.

"I-I'll get you some if you show me where the kitchen is Louis." I stammered a bit in the beginning.

Harry decided to help me out in this situation "Boo, how about I get you those carrots. Bryanna hasn't settled in yet."

Louis nodded and latched onto Harry's arm, he entwined they're fingers together and walked off. Wow, some Larry Stylinson action there. DIRECTIONERS DREAM! There goes one thing of my bucket list. I look at the last remaining boys and I looked at Zayn. A blush crept across his face as he turned into a tomato and he walked off quickly. 

What the fuck? I watched him as he slouched off. I looked at him with an annoyed face then Niall broke the silence and said "Excuse Zayn, he just doesn't fix to change easily..."

Liam smiled and said "But anyways, please let us show you to your room in the house."

I smiled at the boys, I nodded at Niall and said "Sounds like a good idea to me!"

Niall put his arm in a V-shape on his side for me to hold his arm. Liam grabbed my bags, I refused at first ,but he just ran up the stairs leaving Niall and I alone.

"So, this Zayn situa-" I started and Niall interrupted me.

"Don't worry, he'll have to deal with you being here. We don't do to well with 'Nanny's' as Simon likes to call them,"

"How can't I worry about it? I don't want Zayn to dislike me, and yeah I found that interesting. I actually didn't know he was talking about you all when he referred to you guys as his sons." I chuckled at the end of my sentence.

"Just ignore him, i'll see what I can do about it if you'd like and yeah he does that so nobody just runs off or anything of such. We are his sons in somewhat of a way."

"No, please i'll do it myself and that's wonderful, I see no problem with that."

Niall smiled at me as I smiled back. Niall was always been considered adorable to me.

Later that night the boys decided that it'd be a good idea to actually have a meal with me. Just to get aqquainted better; I walked down the stairs finding Liam walking towards the opposite direction.

I decided to ask him for some direction around the house considering it was so large. "Liam!" I called him out.

He turned to me, he was in his simple green plaid Pj bottoms, and a black v-neck t. He bopped his head motioning as a 'What?'

"Erm, may sound a bit weird...but where's the kitchen?" I gave him a confused look.

"Oh," he started "Why the kitchen? Sorry for being nosy..."

"I'm the chef of course and I wanted to cook us some dinner for us all if we're going to get to know each other better,"

"Sorry, unacceptable."