Different Worlds

I'm sitting on my couch in my little flat looking for jobs on my laptop. I'm a personal chef for anyone who hires me I guess. I havent had a job in a while because of my last fiasco. Sort of burnt the kitchen. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR! I'm 18 now, living on my own, with a part time babysitting. I really need this money. I was about to give up when my phone starting ringing.

"Hello?"..."Hi..is this Miss Benson?" a very familiar voice asked."Um this is she. Can I help you with something?" probably one of those telemarketers."Yes you can..you are a personal chef yes?" "Yes I am" Please tell me I have a job!!! "Well I have a full time job in london as a chef for my 5..er...sons." 5?! woah! "Oh! Yes! that sounds great!..let me just get the info." Im sooo excited. "Thank you Mr.Cowell, I'll see you tomorrow at 6."

So I have job working for Simon Cowell....SIMON COWELL!. I did'nt know he had 5 son's..I didn't even know he had kids? Well anyway i get payed 200 dollars a meal and make 2 meals a day..and work 5 days a week. So in total I get payed 2,000 dollars a week. AWESOME! I need to pack all of my things. NEED TO GET READY!

*Next day*

Everything is packed, I'm showered, and my light brown hair is up in a messy bun. and my hazel eyes sparkle because of the light eye liner i have on. I am ready to meet Simon Cowell and his...5..sons.

I lock my flat and take all my bags to the front of my building when all of the sudden a black, stretch limo appears in front of me. I've always loved limos. Simon gets out and motions for me to come to him. I walk over and he shakes my hand. "Ah you must be Bryanna Benson. Pleasure to meet you." he said with a smile. "Same to you Mr.Cowell." Wow am I nervous. "Call me Simon."  He motions to the driver to take my bags and then we all get in the limo.

It's soo nice inside. Black, leather seats, tinted windows, small tv at the front, and a little bar. "So Miss Benson let me explain to you my..erm..sons. They are a little hard to handle at times but you guys should get a long. I'll let them introduce themselves. They are older but they dont act their age at all..their last 5 nannies have either quit or had mental breakdowns. Since you're here maybe they will be more mature because you are around their age." What did I get myself into? "Wait? Simon...I thought i was just the chef...?" Im confused.

"Well yes but I may not have mentioned that I need more then just that...I'll even bump your pay up to $500." for $500? "Of course Simon no problem. After about another 10 minutes we pulled up to a huge house. It was beautiful.

"I expect a call Miss Benson to let me know how you like it..er good luck." and with that he left me alone in the house with the 5 boys. It was empty though? no one in sight? But then I heard a loud noise, then some shuffling, and then came into view 5 familiar looking boys...ONE DIRECTION. OMG! I love them...try not to fangirl bryanna..please try.

Louis came over and gave me a huge hug and screamed hi in my ear...ouch. "Sorry about him..guess hes excited to meet the new "babysitter." Liam put quote marks around babysitter because even he doent consider me one."I,m Liamby the way." He said with a breath taking smile.".."I'm Harry..nice to meet you love." he said with a wink. "I'm Niall." The cute little irish one said. And then lastly "Hi...I'm..er...Zayn." Why was he stuttering? Meh I dont care he is so gorgeous, Thick black hair, warm brown eyes that I melt in, and a nice tanned, toneed body. I put my hand out and we shook hands. My skin tingled from the touch and I blushed a bit. I couldnt take my eyes offr of him and we continued to lock eyes. "Im...Im...Bryanna.." wow am I going to like it here.

-------------------------------

AN

Hello guys! I know i havent bewn writting a lot..really busy. But here is my new book that i think ill focus more on... what do you think so far???

comment and let me know..also fav,and vote! love you all