Im Sooooooo Sorry!!!! D: A/N

Heya guys, it's mehhh! I am super duper DUPER sorry I didn't post anything since.....*looks at picture and gasps* LAST MONTH?!?!

Raph: *shakes head* Really....

Me: -_- What?!?!

Raph: You had a month to post and you didn't?

Me: *sighs* No....

Raph: *walks away* Better start explaining yourself

Me: Fine....

Ok, soooooOOooOoo the reason I haven't posted in a month is because I have been superly duperly busy

Donnie: *pops in* Those are not even words

Me: *shoves him off* I don't care and let me finish!!

Donnie: *leaves*

School and homework are keeping me away from wattpad D; but once I do get the chance to come and read and stuffies, I can't think of any ideas, and I know that some of you requested some truth or dares for them, but I am debating when and how I should do them all, so I might need a little help......

You guys are probably getting sick of me asking for help sometimes, but I'm trying Google and stuff, but so far I couldn't find anything really good

Mikey: Aw! Don't worry dudette! I bet your readers would love to help their favorite author!

Me: *smiles a little* Thanks Mikey, but I don't think I am their 'favorite' author

Mikey: Don't doubt yourself dudette *leaves*

I guess I am going to stop rambling now, however I do wish to say that I am soooooooooooooooo sorry for not posting and hopefully soon I will get an idea or a chance to post as well. Finally, don't forget to punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and as always I will see you guys in the next chapter, bue-bye!!!!! *waves*

Oh!! And P.S some people has also requested to join this book, and you all that asked may get the chance very soon!!