Why, Tmnt, whyyyyyy!! *cries* A/N

((DISCLAIMER: If you haven't seen the newest episode of TMNT: Requiem, spoilers are going to be presented in this A/N. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend that you don't read this until you do, because you might not understand....))
<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><

Hey guys *sniffle*

I just now saw the newest episode of TMNT: Requiem and omg did it hit in the feels SOOOO HARRDDD!!

I forgot to get tissues and I REGRET IT!! I cried sooo much! 😭😭😭 It took me a couple of minutes to calm myself down and stop crying...

(Spoiler!!)

When Splinter died, AGAIN!!, I was trying to hold in the tears like "Don't cry! Don't cry!!!" And then as soon as it showed the flashback of when the guys were with Splinter, I cracked 😭😭

But, what REALLY made me break was when Mikey said "Papa..." like oh my gosh I couldn't *Cries*

*wipes tears* also, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I promise I will pretty soon so yeah!

Furthermore, I am sharing this with you because I felt like I needed to open up to someone that understands as much as I do about TMNT and how hard the feels can hit you, then I thought of you guys and decided to post a A/N!

So yeah! I guess that's all! Sorry that this A/N was a bit cringy. Goodbye readers and don't forget to punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS, and I hope to see you in the next chapter! Bye!