Happy (late) Halloween! -Dare

I finally got an idea for this book! I hope you enjoy and sorry for always delaying all the time! Bye! And yes I know it's late but oh well!

*everyone was in the lair watching tv (7:30 pm :p)*

Naomi and Natalie: *watches tv then jumps up in Happiness and of realization* HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Oak: *gasps* Oh my gosh! How can we forget!!

Raph: What's the big deal? We don't do anything for Halloween anyways

Oak: At least you are aware of it, that's a good thing

Donnie: I mean, Raph's right. All people do is go trick or treating and decorate their house, and we can't really do any of that

Buzz buzz

Natalie: *takes out phone* Its a dare!

Mikey: *leaps out of seat and goes to Natalie* What does it say dudette!

Natalie: *giggles* it says: I dare everyone to go trick or treating for Halloween! Even the guys!

Oak, Naomi, and Mikey: YES!

Leo: And how would we do that?

Naomi, Oak, and Natalie: *looks at each other and smiles* With....

*Naomi, Oak, and Natalie takes out plastic bags that are filled with....*

Naomi, Oak, and Natalie: COSTUMES!

Mikey: *takes a bag and runs to the bathroom* SO AWESOME!!!

Naomi: *giggles and passes out bags* Each one has your costume in it, but don't look inside until you go to the bathroom and change

Leo, Donnie: *nods*

Raph: *shrugs* Fine, but I still don't get why we have to do this

Natalie: For the spirit of halloween Raph! *whispers* And for free candy

Oak: Preach

Mikey: *comes out of bathroom* Check me out!

*Mikey is wearing a spongebob costume with two spatulas, one for each hand*

Naomi: *gasps* SPONGEBOB!!!

Leo: *gets up* Ok, I guess it's my turn *walks to the bathroom with bag*

Mikey: *takes out fake Krabby Pattys* Who wants to see a trick!

Natalie, Naomi, and Oak: *raises hands* We do!  

Donnie: *rolls eyes and chuckles*

*Mikey starts to flip the Krabby Pattys in the air for awhile and makes them land perfectly on his spatulas*

Naomi, Natalie, Donnie, and Oak: *claps*

Raph: *rolls eyes*

Leo: *comes out of bathroom* Awesome!

*Leo is wear a Captain Ryan costume with a fake laser gun in his hand*

Oak: CAPTAIN RYAN!!

Leo: *chuckles and imitates Captain Ryan* I am Captain Ryan hero of the galaxy! *holds laser gun up and makes a super hero pose*

Oak: *has stars in her eyes* EeeeeeEeEeEeEeEeEkkKkKkKkK!!

Donnie: Okay? Well, I'm next *goes to the bathroom with bag*

Mikey: Nice costume Leo!

Leo: Thanks, and *looks at Mikey's costume and chuckles* I enjoy yours too

Oak and Naomi: *laughs a little*

Donnie: *comes out of bathroom* Cool!

*(Just saying, I can't really remember what Donnie's costume is so, I'm going to try my best! If you know it please tell me!) Donnie was wearing an outfit that looks like a artist/poet while holding a small golden harp* (Help xD)

Natalie: *gasps and squeals*

Naomi: Ok Raph! Your turn!

Raph: *walks to the bathroom with bag*

Naomi: *looks excited* Wait until you see what we got Raph! He is going to love it!

Leo and Donnie: *nods*

Mikey: *jumps up and down* Sweet!

Raph: *walks out of bathroom* *shrugs*

*(sorry didn't want Raph to embarrass himself so yeah...) Raph is wearing a devil costume with devil horns on his head and a small stick in his hand that matches as well*

Mikey: *laughs a little* Nice costume Raphie!

Raph: *walks over to the couch ignoring Mikey's comment and sits down*

*everyone does the same*

Donnie: *looks at the girls* Where are your costumes?

Oak: *smirks* Glad you asked

*The girls run to the bathroom/rooms and changes quickly and comes right out*

Natalie, Naomi, and Oak: Ta Da!

*Natalie, Oak, and Naomi are all wearing ninja turtle costumes, but Natalie is wearing a light purple mask, Oak with a light blue mask, and Naomi with a white mask*

Donnie, Leo, and Mikey: *looks at them amazed* That's an awesome costume!

Natalie: *giggles* Thanks!

Naomi and Mikey: *jumps up* What are we waiting for! Let's go trick or treating!! *runs off*

*everyone follows except for Natalie*

Natalie: I guess I am doing this by myself. Goodbye readers and don't forget to punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS, and we will see you in the next chapter!! Bue-Bye!!! *runs off to catch up with others*