Switching Masks!! -Dare

*everyone was in the kitchen while Leo was making noodles for everyone*

Oak: Are the noddles almost done Leo?

Leo: Almost

*5 minutes later, Leo hands everyone their noodles and everyone digs in*

Naomi: This is so good!!

Natalie and Oak: Agreed

Leo: Thanks

Buzz buzz

Natalie: *grabs phone* It's a dare!!

Mikey: Aw yeah!! *runs to Natalie* What does it say!!

Raph: And who is it for?

Natalie: It's from Vyler1 and its for the guys!

Naomi and Oak: Sweet!!

Leo, Raph and Donnie: Oh no....

Natalie: It says: I dare the guys to act like each other/ switch masks

Oak: OoooOoOOoooooO!!! That sounds-

Mikey and Oak: Awesome!!

Donnie: Who's mask do we take?

Naomi: I will tell you who gets who! Leo you give your mask to Mikey and Mikey give your mask to Leo

Leo: Ok

*Mikey and Leo takes off their mask and does as told*

Oak: And the same goes to Raph and Donnie!

Raph: This is stupid

Donnie: Alright

*Raph and Donnie takes off their mask and does as told*

*the guys had different masks on and they all looked very different. Each one showed different looks on everyone. Mikey's mask showed everyone AND everything smiling at him. Donnie's mask showed calculations on everything around him. Raph's mask looked like a missile that was about to fire at whoever he looked at. And finally Leo's mask looked mostly normal, except when he looked at Oak, she looked like and angel*

Mikey: *runs up to Oak* Oak.....you never told me you were an ANGEL!!

Oak: *blushes*

Leo: *slowly backs away from everything* Why is everything SMILING AT ME?!?!

Donnie: *looks around slowly* I feel like a missile! Maybe I should go outside...?

Raph: *holds his head* OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Natalie, Oak and Naomi: *laughs*

Raph: How are we supposed to ACT like each other?!?! And when is this going to be over?!?

Natalie: Just act like the person of the mask that you are wearing and for about......2 chapters

Raph, Leo and Donnie: WHAT?!?

Mikey: Awesome!! *Grabs Leo's katanas and swings them around* Everyone has to follow my orders because I am the leader!!

Naomi: *giggles*

Raph: Oh jeez

Donnie: This won't go down well

Natalie: I mean, in dimension X Mikey did show that he could be a good leader, not that I am saying that Leo is not good at it I just mean that Mikey could be great!

Leo: *raises 'eye brow'*

Natalie: Uh I mean-

*Oak covers Natalie's mouth and starts walking away while Natalie is struggling a little*

Oak: Don't fight it, you'll thank me later  

Everyone (except Natalie and Oak): Goodbye readers!! And don't forget to comment and vote to support us!!

In my defense I think Leo looks cute in Mikey's mask :3 ^^