Book/Account Update! A/N

Hey Turtle Nation! (Do you like the nickname I gave you guys?) It's Natalie, back at it again with the A/N's xD *thinks* was that cheesy? *shrugs* I think I'll keep it in here...

Annnyywayyss, since you guys have read the title of this chapter, this is a Book/Account update!!

I know that the last time I have posted was when it was Thanksgiving and I'm sorry about that! It's just school and soccer and yeah (Yes, I play soccer). BUT! Today was the last day of school for me before winter break and now I AM FREEEEE!!!!

*clears throat* Getting to the point, since I haven't posted in awhile, I am planning to post a chapter hopefully on Christmas Day, if not, then maybe before or after (Since it is the holiday after all).

Because this is also an account update, I am going to be letting you know what I plan on doing.

Note: And if you haven't read my other book, then you might not know what I will be talking about...

So, as probably some of you know about the book "The Day", I am trying to work on the sequel for it! And yes, I know it has been over a year since I completed it and I am sosososososo Sorry! I know some of you hate me because of that and I promise you, I AM making another book for it, it is just taking longer then I thought...

You see, I have sort of hit an authors block, and for those of you who don't know what that means, it is when the author runs out of ideas or just has no ideas at all for their book.

So, when I start to get some good ideas for it, I will update you guys on it. And hopefully, it will be published soon!

So, I guess that's all for this A/N. Thanks for all of your support for both my account and this book. I am thankful for you guys understanding all of my troublesome things that are keeping me away from wattpad and -- wait........I probably should've said this for thanksgiving...

.....oh well!

And as always, don't forget to punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS, and I will see you in the next chapter!! *waves* Bue-Bye!!!