Net Neutrality

I only have one thing to say...

unbelievable

The American Congress doesn't understand how much the internet means to us. So much for a free country if they won't let us have the freedom of speech online! If you want to use websites such as Instagram, 'you would have to pay $10' to go on it?! Seriously??

They let alone don't understand of how BUSINESS WILL BE AFFECTED! Despite what we people thing should be done, the Congress ignores us and just says whatever they want!? The internet is my home and soul! I cannot imagine having a life without it! Let alone paying for my own entertainment that used to be free for everyone!

What I do know is that it's not over. We still have to protect our home of the internet. These people that want to make "America Great Again" are doing it COMPLETELY wrong! Now, I don't know how many people are not from the US, but I'm sure that this news has spread rapidly as far as I'm aware.

If you don't understand what's happening, I highly recommend you google and see the situation at hand.

At this point, I don't even know if I'll even be active on the internet anymore if they decided to repeal net neutrality. The Congress should surely know how everyone EVERYDAY uses the internet for various reasons! This fight isn't over, and I hope you guys don't think it is either.

I do not like saying goodbye, so I'll just say....see you later Turtle Nation, and I hope I see you guys again