Raphieee~~ -Truth

Before we begin!:

Hey Turtle Nation! This is going to be a quick A/N for the people that want to be in this very book. If you are Interested in being included into this book, add a comment in this very section with the following info:
Your character Name
Personality
Fav color

Without further ado, let's get on with the chapter!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

*Natalie, Oak, and Naomi are in the kitchen, while the guys were in the tv pit playing some video games*

Natalie: Hey Naomi, where were you last chapter?

Naomi: Sorry, I was a little busy with some things I had to do

Oak: Oh, it's completely alright!

*the guys walk into the kitchen. Mikey with a big dorky smile on his face*

Mikey: Guess who just won Mario Kart, AGAIN!! *with hands up*

Leo: I think we get it Mikey

Donnie: *rolls eyes* Its only because you have better experience then all of us

Natalie: *gets up and walks to Mikey* I'll happily take you on in Mario Kart Mikey! I beat all of my friends and family members at the game, so master against master! *smirks and crosses arms* You up for it?

Mikey: *looks towards Natalie* I am so up for it dudette! *crosses arms too*

Buzz buzz

Raph: Looks like the challenge will have to wait

Naomi: *picks up phone* It's a truth!

Leo, Donnie, and Raph: FINALLY!!

Oak: Who's it from?

Natalie: *takes the phone from Naomi* Its from Raydafiregirl and it says: Why do you guys call Raph "Raphie"?

Oak: Well that's simple! Just cause we love him and we love to call him by his cute nick-nickname!!

Raph: *rolls eyes* Greeaaatttt

Mikey: *hugs Raph* See Raphie! The power of love gave you the nickname!

Raph: *pushes Mikey off* Yeah yeah

Leo: Well, I guess that's it then for this chapter!

Everyone: Goodbye readers and don't forget to punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS, and we will see you in the next chapter!! Bue-Bye!!!

Sorry this is short. I live in Florida and there is a Hurricane that is currently coming our way which is making me very nervous about it since I have never been in this situation before. Praying that we will be alright and until next time Turtle Nation, bye!!