Chapter 4

Just so everyone knows! This book has been rewritten! It was sloppy and rushed so I took it down and rewrote it!!

Iris's pov

I look around the table and notice that Mary and the man across from her look extremely similar, same red curly hair, same light red eyes, same small square nose. Everything!

"I'm her twin, if that's what you were wondering." The man smiles. Now how the hell did he know what i was thinking?

"Oh yes! That's my brother Mark, you might have seen him with Sarah earlier." Mary states rolling her eyes as she says Sarah's name.

"Like I didn't just see that." Sarah grumbles as she places her hand on Claude's lap. He doesn't even move or make any sign that he likes or hates her gesture.

"Anyways, Iris. Are your eyes real? They are gorgeous!" Mary grins. I nod my head as she stares at me.

This was completely uncomfortable.

"Mary, stop bothering her." Claude chuckles taking a sip from his glass. The red liquid that stains his lips clearly told me he was drinking blood. Just the thought sent goosebumps down my spine.

"Yeah, she's not worth our breath." Sarah chuckles leaning her head on Claude's shoulders.

Stupid bitch. I really just want to rip that bitches face off.

"So Iris, who was your owner before you ended up with the devil himself?" Mark casually asked as he sipped from his crystal glass.

"I'm no longer the devil, why must you still refer to me as such?" Claude chuckles. I watch as the get into a small yet pleasant argument about who's the true devil. Before mark turns his focus back on me.

"I'm just curious." He states.

"Well, I was enslaved to a man name Axel Red." I state the back begins to burn at the sound of his name.

"How are you still alive?" Mary stares at me in confusion. Horror and anger was present on everyone's face, especially Claude's.

"I escaped. I ripped out the chip in my arm and ran. I couldn't bare being near him anymore." I state looking down at hands. Memories of that night flash through my head like a flood.

I feel something warm run down my cheek as the memories took over my thoughts. His voice in my head, his hands in my body. I was trembling.

"No more talk of this. Iris, follow me." Claude states. I quickly snap from my trance and wipe my tears and follow after him.

Could this day get any worse?