Chapter 2

Iris's pov

I slowly walk through the door, my jaw basically dragging behind me. I look around in awe at this beautiful freaking home.

"This is my estate. Please look around. I will have Jessica escort you to your room." Claude states. I walk around, admiring every little detail engraved in the walls and ceilings. The art work was beautiful, the floors shined. This places was fucking awesome.

"Hello, miss. Please follow me." I look over to see a young woman. She was dressed in black slacks and a white blouse. Her black hair was tightly pulled back into a perfect bun. She gives me a small bow before walking away.

I quickly follow after her and she walks through the halls and up multiple stairs. I groan in annoyance as she continues to walk. "Where the hell are we going?" I groan. As if my groaning finally annoyed her she stops in front of a white wooden door.

She opens the door and motions for me to follow. "This is your room. The bathroom is here, please shower." She states pointing to the right. I glare st her for a moment before walking to the door. I open it and almost die. It was like I've died and gone to heaven, this bathroom was fit for a damn queen! Oh good lord was I in heaven!

Without a second thought I close the bathroom door behind me and smile. This might not be so bad.

I quickly hop in the shower enjoying the hot water running down my body. I look down at my wrist and ankles. They were bruised, and swollen. Those damn red eyed bastards.

After my amazing shower I quickly dry off and pull my hair up into a pony tail and smile. I looked clean for once, not dirty.

"Miss, are you ready to be dressed?"

I swing the door open and glare at the little maid. "What I can't pick out my own clothes?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. She shakes her head and walks over to the closet.

"Master picked this outfit out for you. You will wear it." She states. I roll my eyes st her attitude before complying. I haven't even been here for an hour I should be a little obedient. For now at least.

The woman comes out of the closet with a black, laced jumper that I'm pretty sure was lingerie and also quite sure I wasn't wearing it.

"Hell no!" I state siting on the bed. "Why in the hell would I wear somthing so revealing?" I question giving her a nasty glare.

"This is what master wants, and this is what you will wear." I glare at her before standing up. I need to just comply and then glare the fuck out of my master.

I yank the thin clothing from the woman and quickly get dressed, she hands me the shoes and collar that match. She fixes my make up and curls my hair and then we finally leave.

I look like a sluty Barbie doll.

I follow her down the many hallways before she stops. She grabs ahold of my wrist. And I glare at her. "This isn't dirt is it?" She ask giving me a horrified look. I yank my hands away and nod.

"Of course not! Idiot!" I shout rubbing my already swore wrist.

Without another thought nor glance she takes of down the hall. Disappearing from sight. I stand there completely dumbfounded and lost.

"What hell dude!" I shout at well, nothing. I throw my hands in the air in defeat. What the hell am I suppose to do down?

"Hey pet! Where Claude?"