11

"Excuse me?"

My mouth fell open as he stared at me, nothing but seriousness was held on his face. I push myself against the wall as I look at everything but him. No way in hell was he serious.

"You heard me quiet clearly, iris." Claude calmly stated still staring at me.

"Clearly I didn't, because it sounded like you said you wanted to mark me, if I'm correct that means you stick your filthy fangs into my neck and suck my freakin blood!" I began to shout at him a he just watched me. Anger rose in me as he looked at me.

"The ball is coming up soon, and you need to be marked or the other will think you are nothing more to me and will try to take you home with them." Claude stated. I began to pace.

His words ran through my head as I thought about it. Maybe it won't hurt, no it's gonna hurt. Maybe he'll be quick about it, no it's blood he's gonna take his sweet ass time about it.

"Have you made a discussion? It needs to look old instead of new." Claude states, placing a hand on my shoulder. I feel my shoulders relax at his touch, calming my mind. I don't look up at him but I nod my head.

"You can mark me, but make it quick." I state. I grab the corner of my shirt and pull it below my shoulder and stretch my neck out so my full neck was exposed to him. He let out a small chuckle before grabbing the side of my head.

"This is gonna hurt." He whispered before leaning his head to my neck. I tenses as his cold breath brushed my skin, I felt his fangs graze up and down my neck.

Doubt coursed through me like no other, before I could stop he sank his fangs into my neck making that sickening sound of ripping flesh echo through the room. I groan at the pain before it became bearable then, bliss. A small smile kissed my lips as the pain dissolved and nothing my bliss and comfort came after.

Claude pressed his body against mine as he began to moan at the taste of my blood. His grip on my head became rough and his weight became unbearable.

"Claude, I cant-" I groan as the air slowly began to leave my lungs and my legs began to shake. I tried to push him off but he growled in protest. "Claude! Your hurting me!" I shout as I began to thrash in his grip.

His fangs suck deeper and the bliss comfort I had felt evaporated and became excruciating pain. I let out an agonizing scream as I sank my nails into his face. He released me and back away, his once beautiful dark red eyes now shined and held nothing but hunger.

I stared at him in fear as I grabbed ahold of my neck and sank to the floor. "You lied.." I mumbled as I tried to look up at him. My blood ran down the corner of his lip as he grinned at me.

"And you were dumb enough to trust me." His voice was low, cold and unfeeling. I shook at the sight of him. It was as if he was another person. Before I could say anything Mary ran into the room.

"Iris! Oh my- are to okay?" She asked kneeling beside me as she grabbed ahold of my hand. Her eyes left mine and landed on Claude, I could have sworn I saw fear in her eyes before she masked it with anger.

"How could you? I understand the marking which I'm guessing this is what was suppose to happen. But.." she paused as she looked me over again, her eyes widening in horror. Fear stuck me as I looked down trying to see why she seen. My top was torn, I had claw marks on my shoulder, and blood on my thighs. The pain from my neck must have masked the rest of my body as he-

Tears formed in my eyes as I shook my head. Why would he do this to me?

"I'm sorry.."

My head shot up at him as he looked down at the ground both his hands curled into fist. I let the tears fall down my face as Mary helped me to my feet.

"I hate you.." I declared as I stared at him. He clenched his jaw as he turned him back to me. I shook my head not even surprised as I left the room.

How could I have trusted him?