I'll Sing With All I've Got

As soon as Erato packed his stuff, his manager placed all of his belongings in the car.

"Bye! I'll come home when the tour's over!" He bid fare well to his beloved sisters. "Onii-chan!!! Do you really have to go?" Wanami asked, tears threatening to fall from her peach colored eyes.

"I'll come back, Wanami-chan," the idol patted the little girl's head, with that, Erato and Fumi rode the manager's car towards the airport to board their private plane

Having checked the passports, they boarded the plane and sat on their designated seats.

Hours of soaring through the sky, they arrived at their destination, picking out their bags and Erato's pet bird, Rave.

They had a week of rest and preparation for their concert.

"Fumi Asami! You're up next!" One of the employees shouted, the said girl stood up and made her way to the stage, her white dress fluttered with the wind, pink and red rose petals danced as it fell from her rose crown and her beautiful light brown, wavy hair swayed as it tumbled down her back, she wore black boots that contrasted her pure white knee dress.

She made her way to the center of the stage, sitting down on the soft, white sofa, her head bowed. The gigantic screen portrayed a red ribbon neatly tied.

"Just be friends, all we gotta do. Just be friends, it's time to say goodbye. Just be friends, all we gotta do. Just be friends. Just be friends. Just be friends" she started.

"It came to mind in the early morning yesterday~

As if I gathered broken pieces of glass.

'What the heck is this?' Drips from my cut finger.

Is this what we really hoped for?

I knew it from the bottom of my heart that the hardest choice would be the best.

My self-love refuses it and repeats self-contradiction.

When can I tell it to you?

In the decaying world I'm struggling but it's the only way.

Carving your faded smiles, I pulled out the plug.

I screamed with my hoarse voice rebound and resound echo in vain.

Nothing is left at the end of the unchained me.

Coincidences that sticked us degenerates into the dark and are broken in pieces

"No matter what we do, life is just like that" I mumbled as somebody's tears flew down the dried cheeks.

Just be friends, all we gotta do. Just be friends, it's time to say goodbye. Just be friends, all we gotta do. Just be friends. Just be friends. Just be friends..." Fumi bowed in front of the large crowd as they cheered for her.

Up next was Fuuto, he wore a completely white suit and pants. He sung his favorite song, "Get Ready Tonight" after he was done, the crowd screamed once again.

"Beat that" Fuuto cockily said to Erato who returned it with a smirk. Next, it was Erato who stood on the center stage. 'This is it...the final performance of the night'

He wore a prince outfit, dyed in red and white with a golden crown on his head. 'I'll sing with all I've got!' Erato thought to himself before starting his song. "The No.1 Princess in the world

I know how to treat you like that, right?" He started, proudly standing in-front of the huge audience. "First, I noticed that you changed your hairstyle, I guess " Tilting his head as he twirled a piece of his hair."Second, Choosing your shoes... sorry" His head bent down, rubbing the back of his neck. "Third, I'll happily accept your acting up. I got it, I'll hold your hands so live with it for now." He continued, stretching his right hand and holding his chest with the other.