Flashbacks or Dates

=Erato's POV=

The man that was holding me clutched his stomach in pain. I actually elbowed him straight at his stomach.

He dropped his gun on the ground and I went to pick it up. I loaded the gun as I grabbed  a lollipop and placed it in my mouth.

I took the lollipop out from my mouth with one hand while the other was still holding the trigger of the gun. "You killed my mother... right in front of me..." I started. "Maybe… I should remove you from your family..!" I continued. I placed the piece of candy in my mouth.

The guy looked at me straight in my eyes, begging for mercy. The police was holding their guns in place. I stared at the man on the floor. My eyes cold and void of emotions.

My mouth pulled into a smirk as I pointed the gun at him. His eyes grew wide as tears began to threaten his eyes. I pulled the gun's trigger as the bullet made its way to him.

The bullet missed him and only scratched his face and some of his hair. I didn't really intend to hit him, it was only for a threat.

The police then came and got him as they released the hostages. I loaded the gun quickly and pointed it to specific corners of the roof. I quickly shot several bullets to the security cameras and hacked into the store's security computer.

Rave then came flying towards me. He told me what the other animals told him. I placed a lollipop in my mouth and made my way to the directions they gave him.

"I'm guessing you still have that habit of eating lollipops" Rave sighed as he flew and landed on my shoulder. "Yep. It relieves me sometimes." I replied, staring at his flaming red eyes.

Back at Home

Umi-nee-san told me to eat dinner with the rest of the siblings. After eating, I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and laid on my bed.

I brought out my phone and I texted Ema about our little friendly date.

To: Ema Hinata

From: Erato

Subject: Date

   Let's meet up at the train station at 10am! Or should I pick you up at your house?

I waited for her reply as I begun feeding my black feathered bird. My phone vibrated and sang a specific tune. A tune I placed on Ema's number whenever she would text me.

"For one so small, you seem so strong... My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm..." The song, "You'll be in my Heart by Phil Collins" sang.

I checked my phone as I had received a reply from her. "Hmm...I'll pick her up tomorrow by her house." I thought to myself.

Replying with an "okay" to her, I went back to my bed and got comfortable. "Goodnight, Rave" I said as I turned the lights off.

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door the next day. I opened the door, still naked in the upper body. Machi-nee-san stood in front of me, beside her was Wanami-chan in their usual outfits.

"Ah... Gomen Erato-kun. Will you be able to take care of Wanami-chan today? The others are busy, so am I and I have been informed that you will be going out later with Ema-san. If possible will you be able to bring her along?"

She asked her head was bowed down and so was Wanami-chan's. "Why not? It'll be fun!" I replied as I ruffled the younger girl's hair. The older one smiled and thanked me before going off.

"Now, Wanami-chan. Wait for me in my room while I get ready, will you? You can play with my raven there." I said with a playful voice. She nodded vigorously as we went inside of my room.