My Conflicts' Diary

A/N: The Asami siblings has foreign blood in them.

Name: Erato Hiromi

Age: 16

Height: 6'5

Looks: Has short straight light brown hair. Has gold eyes. His hair reaches to the back of his neck. He has reading glasses but doesn't usually wear it.

Clothes: In school, he wears the uniform properly without looking like a nerd. At home, he usually wears black long sleeves with a red over shirt. Black loose pants with white, black and red lighting boots.

Occupation: High School Student/model

Short Bio: Like Ema, his father also remarries but instead of brothers, he got 13 new sisters. Though, he is a model and works in the same company as Ema's younger brother, Fuuto. He finds Ema's reactions cute because of her constant fidgeting. Classmates with Ema and his other brother Yusuke and her new sister Yumi Asami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Machi Asami

Age: 31

Height: 5'7

Looks: Has long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Blue eyes

Clothes: Wears a white overcoat to cover her black polo inside, wears a  dark brown skirt that reaches above her knees. At home, she usually wears a teal colored blouse with the usual color for pants.

Occupation: Pediatrician

Short Bio: The eldest of the Asami siblings. Has a soft spot for young children. She doesn't freak out even after seeing blood. Works at the same hospital as Ema's brother, Masaomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Umi Asami

Age: 29

Height: 5'8

Looks: Long braided red hair, green eyes and wears black, half-rimmed glasses

Clothes: Wears a black suit with a blue inner polo and black pants with black skirt and black heels.

Occupation: Lawyer

Short Bio: Yumi is the second oldest of Erato's new siblings. She acts as the motherly figure of the family. Her rival is Ukyo from Ema's new family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kanako Asami

Age: 28

Height: 5'10

Looks: Red wavy hair with sea-blue eyes.

Clothes: Wears a violet hoodie with pink shorts.

Occupation: Church helper

Short Bio: Always mistaken as a flirt by men but she's actually scared of them except for Erato who she always sees in the church. Ema's older brother, Kaname usually flirts with her making Kanako flinch from his actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Haruki Asami

Age: 26

Height: 5'5

Looks: Has short scarlet hair that reaches to her shoulders. She ties her hair to make her look like a boy. Sunshine yellow eyes.

Clothes: Wears black hoodie and black pants.

Occupation: Editor

Short Bio: A playful older sister who enjoys teasing her other siblings. The editor of the novels made by Hikaru, Ema's cross-dressing brother.