New Family

Erato's POV

"Oi! What's taking you so long Ema~! We're gonna be late for my photoshoot~!" I screamed at Ema as I was dragging her to the studio.

"P-please wait for me Rato! Y-you're too fast, you know~?!" She exclaimed while catching her breath. I just continued to run and I started to laugh

"You do know that your 10 minutes late right?" Rave said to me as he flew towards us with Juli on his back

"Stop dragging Chii around!" Shouted Juli as he jumped off Rave, well, tried to anyway. Before Juli got to my face Rave scooped him up.

"Let go of me Rave!!!" "Thanks Rave! Let's go Ema!" I said before picking up my pace.

A few minutes later~

I arrived there a few minutes later and got greeted by my manager.

"What took you so long! You're 20 minutes late!" She exclaimed. I apologized to her and started to go to my photo shoot.

So yeah, I'll just introduce myself to you while I'm posing for this photo shoot.

My name is Erato Hiromi, currently I'm, 16 years old and my birthday in on February 14. Valentines day to be exact.

"Turn to the left more Minato-kun" "Yes!!!"

Oh yeah, my name in magazines or you could call it as 'stage name' is 'Erano Minato' and that was the photographer who yelled just now.

Rave is my pet raven, Juli is Ema's pet squirrel and Ema is Ema Hinata my best friend and classmate.

Earlier today my father just told me that I should pack my stuff and get ready to move in with my new siblings. Yep, my father is remarrying to a woman who has 13 daughters! 13.FREAKING.DAUGHTERS!!! Um, excuse me for the language. Father even said that they have foreign blood so I shouldn't be shocked about it.

I haven't told Ema about this so I'm planning on telling her on Monday because of the weekend after meeting my new siblings.

"Done! You can go now Minato-kun. Thanks for the hard work!" "Thanks for the hard work!" I greeted them back.

Ema's POV

I'm Ema Hinata, the best friend and classmate of Erato Hiromi, I call him Rato. I'm 16 years old the same age as him. Juli is my pet squirrel and Rave is Rato's pet raven.

I have been keeping a secret from Rato the whole day. My father, Rintarou-san told me to meet my new siblings. The siblings are actually 13 brothers! Yep, you read that right, 13 brothers. I'm planning on telling Rato about this on Monday because today is a Friday and there's no school tomorrow.

To be honest, I'm happy that I get to have so many new siblings! I can't wait to meet them!

The Next Day, Erato's POV

After I packed my stuff the movers came to get them and I just took the train to get there. On my way there Rave wouldn't stop rumbling on and on about me being safe from my new sisters.

"Be careful okay! You're going to live in a house full of those girls! You're going to live in a den filled with female lions!" I just sighed because of what he said. "Rave, they're not lions and one more thing. I expect you to be polite to them" I whispered to him softly because I would look like a total retard here talking to a raven and wearing this goofy costume for a disguise.

Yep, you heard me. I'm wearing a really weird outfit for the sake of hiding myself. What can I say? I'm a super popular model and idol! Everyone here knows my name, heck, even people in different countries know of my name!