Being Part Of It Now

Third Person's POV

The marriage of Erato's parents were drawing near and so did Ema's parents. Both families decided to hold the marriage the same day at the same time.

That was because, Miwa, Ema's step-mother was very close with Aya, Erato's step-mother. The two mothers met each other in their middle school days and were best friends till today.

Miwa Asahina and Rintarou Hinata chose a dress for Ema to wear together with Aya Asami and Hayuma Hiromi chose the perfect suit they could find for Erato.

Ema's parents settled with a pink dress that goes a bit above the knees with a scarf and Erato's suit consisted of a white inner polo with golden vest and necktie of the same color and topped with a navy blue suit and the same navy blue for his pants.

The marriage was drawing near, both the Asahina brothers and the Asami sisters were happy for their parents remarriage.

Wedding Day

Today was the marriage, they got ready. A knock was heard on Ema's door. She opened it to see Louis. Louis had asked Ema to fix her hair for the event. Ema agreed and so did Juli.

They arrived at the venue and Ema saw Erato wave his hand as he approached her.

Erato's POV

I was looking around for Ema and saw her by the hallway walking towards the chapel where the marriage will be held. I called out to her and we both went inside the chapel. I already introduced her to my sisters. When we came in we saw a man with short orange hair and a woman with mid-thigh, orange hair. They both turned around and revealed the man's purple eyes and the woman's red eyes.

"What are you doing here?"  The man said. "This place is reserved only to those who were invited to the marriage." The woman added. We both stared at each other when suddenly, Tsubaki, Azusa, Tsunami and Azumiko came in.

Tsubaki wrapped his arm around the orange haired man while Azusa was standing beside them. Tsunami also did the same thing to the orange haired woman while Azumiko stood beside them as well.

"We are triplets" Azusa and Azumiko chorused as they looked at us. The other Asahina's and my sisters also came in. "With this you have completely seen the whole Asahina/Asami siblings!!!" Wanami-chan and Wataru-chan exclaimed together.

The marriage just finished and right now it was the bouquet throwing thingy. Something about receiving the bouquet that was gonna be thrown by the wife and whoever gets it will be the next one to get married. Sounds kind of...boring?

Miwa-san and Aya-san threw the bouquet of flowers and it flew high up in the air as it landed to the person next to me. "Wow! Ema you caught both the bouquets...without even trying..." I said as I looked at her hands that was holding both the flower bouquets. "E-ehh?!" She exclaimed. I patted her hair carefully trying not to destroy Louis' work. Her brothers cheered her on. My sisters also joined in to cheer for her.

"Ne, Ema, can I talk to you?" I asked as I approached her. "S-sure" She replied. We walked to a small area surrounded by trees. I asked her to sit on the bench provided as I stood up beside the chair.

"Hey, Ema, is this going to be okay?" She tilted her head to the side "What's going to be okay?" she asked. "I mean...we were used to being only child. We treated each other as siblings...then suddenly we get a huge family... Is it gonna be okay? No matter what happens... I don't want to be separated from you... my little sister...take care of yourself, okay?

"No matter what we will always be together. You're just across the street." she smiled. "Uhmm...that's what I wanted to talk about... I might be going on business trips. Together with Fuuto and Fumi. We were asked to perform in a concert next month. Louis and Lena might be coming too. They're going to be fixing our outfits and hair."