Christmas Eve

"We're finally reaching this year's Christmas party's end, so, without further ado, let's move on to the final part! The giving of gifts!!!" Erato shouted from the stage. "So, everyone, please bring out your gifts!" Ema continued as she was also on top of the stage.

"Please line up here and I'll give each one of you your gifts!" Erato said as he brought out a bag full of presents and his eyes glowing unnoticed

"Machi-nee-san! Apparently, you like kids and have a sweet tooth. Always bringing smiles to children when they're crying. Always carrying sweets in your pockets, and she who loves cats, so!!! Here ya' go!" He gave her a cute handbag, sky blue in color that had lots of different candies and a few sewing materials in it to make dolls. "Masaomi, scared of blood, looks gentle but actually strict. Loves his brothers and a fatherly figure in the household...For you, I bought you this!" He showed him a big stuffed rabbit that had multiple functions. Erato pressed the doll's nose as it began to sing a gentle tune. He then opened the rabbit's back zipper that revealed different toys, the front zipper had candies inside, but, even with those, it was still so soft. "Other features, you'll find out by yourself" the two smiled at each other.

"Wataru and Wanami... Genius kids, similar in tastes, happy-go-luckies. For the both of you, these are for you two" he smiled at them as he handed the two of them a rabbit jacket for Wataru and a cat jacket for Wanami. "Is that good enough for you?" the two nodded and happily went to the living room as they wore the jackets.

"Louis and Lena...Both of you, I had difficulties, I can't read you like the others... So, here..." he gave Louis a brand new hair styling set, complete with hair iron, curling iron, hair blower and more. Lena, on the other hand, received medium sized sketchbook, pencils with different sizes, coloring materials, different patterned papers and more. "Well, you two look happy" Erato commented as he smiled at the two, shining. "Thanks Erato-san... I've been wanting a new one for quite a while...." "Erato-kun... Thanks a lot... I was just about to run out of these..." Louis and Lena said.

"Next are Subaru and Sumire. Subaru, loves to play basketball and also Sumire, but, Sumire plays several others." he brought out two basketballs. One being orange with black linings and the other being black with gold linings. "Hmm...Basketballs..." Subaru muttered. "Hehehe. Not just ordinary basketballs" he then spun both of the balls in his hands and showed the balls' printings. There, on the balls, were different signatures from famous players in black on the orange ball and white on the black ball. "How'd you get those?!" the two athletes exclaimed in shock as Subaru grabbed the orange one and Sumire got the black one. "I know people!" Erato stood triumphant.

"So, next are...Yuna and Yusuke!!" Erato threw Yusuke a soccer ball with signatures from famous players as well. Yusuke caught the ball and  was sparkling "Thanks dude! You're the best!!" "Yuna, here." he handed her the box, she opened it as her eyes begun to sparkle, though, her actions stayed the same. In the box, were so many different art supplies that were known to be expensive, she closed the box. "It's not like I wanted these..." "Oh, Should I retrieve it then?" Erato smirked, Yuna hugged the box as her head moved from side-to-side vigorously.

"Kaname, a monk and a playboy. Here, for you." he placed a deep purple rosary in Kaname's outstretched hand. Kaname thanked him happily. "Kanako, scared by men and hates flirts." He gave her an emerald gem that goes around the neck. He placed it on for her and smiled "It looks great on you" he complimented with a gentle smile. "T-Thank you... " she blushed as Kaname was looking at them.

"Ah, Umi and Ukyo. Not on good terms I see. You may hate each other but you two do have a thing in common, and that is, you both love tea!" Erato exclaimed as he gave both of them different expensive-looking herbal tea leaves. "Thanks" the two said in sync as they then glared at each other before turning away with a 'hmmph!'. Erato sweat-dropped at the two before continuing on.