Found You

=Third Person's POV=

Erato, Ema and the two families arrived safely. After settling down a bit and exchanging a few words with Kanako.

They have decided that the date for winning against him was to be held later that day, evening to be exact.

"Kana-nee-san, are you ready to go?" Erato asked as he knocked onto the door, in which Kanako resides.

"H-Hiromi-kun... L-let's go..." she mumbled as she slightly opened the door to peek.

She then fully opened the door. "You look beautiful" Erato complimented as he smiled at the now blushing girl.

Kanako wore a purple above the knee dress, black knee-leght stockings with pink doll shoes that had a white ribbon together with a beige colored hand purse.

"T-Thank you...Y-you also look handsome..." she replied back with a compliment.

Erato wore his usual black boots with red lightning as a design, black half opened suit while wearing a red inner polo and for his pants, he just wore a simple black that was tucked in his boots also, he decided that he would wear his half-rimmed, red glasses.

"Thank you. Now, shall we?" he spoke, offering his hand to the older girl.

They walked out of the house and went for a romantic dinner for two, as requested by Kanako.

They talked to the waiter and he showed them to their seats. After checking the menu and ordering, the two chatted for a while with the peaceful sound coming from the piano accompanied by a violin.

"So, Hiromi-kun, what made you go into show business?" Kanako asked. "About that, I just really had the passion for singing since I was a kid and my parents thought I'd be good for the entertainment industry, so they brought me to one audition to which is why I'm here now." he explained to her.

"Parents? I thought you were from a single parent family?" She asked, getting curios about our hero's life.

"Well, not exactly, my mother died when I was five, she was shot right in front of me..." he trailed of. "I-I'm so sorry..." she apologized to him.

"Don't be~ It's not your fault." he shrugged it off. Their orders soon came.

Erato ordered some of the fine cuisine food for them. He chose their specialty, "Blue Lobster" with different dips on the side of the plate for it to have different flavors to be savored.

And, his step-sister chose to have some well-done roasted stake with some mushroom sauce and a big bowl of salad for the both of them.

Poor Kanako didn't know the proper way of eating, with all the different silver wares aligned neatly on the table.

Erato noticed how his sister was having trouble with her table ware.

"Kana-nee-san, watch me." He said as he placed the napkin that was neatly folded before and placed it on his lap and then picked up the outermost eating utensils and ate his food elegantly, truly like a prince would.

Kanako watched her younger step-brother and carefully followed his movements.

She smiled at herself as she accomplished it. Erato smiled at her from the other side of the table.

"Hey, isn't that the famous teenage idol?" a woman that was in her early twenties spoke up, whispering to her friend. "Yeah, you're right, I've heard about him from my daughter..." her friend replied back. "Is that his date?" "What a coincidence running into him here"

Other comments about him soon followed. After Erato and Kanako had their dinner and some dessert from the same place. He smiled and called for the waiter that was serving them.