My Christine

Erik's POV

I'm walking towards Raoul as he is trying to crawl away.  I step on his back pushing him down.  Gustave is looking at Raoul in confusion.

"Is that Gustave?" Raoul wheeze's

I don't say a word and Gustave looks concerned, ready to run.

"Well aren't you going to say hello to your Father?!" He asks Gustave

Gustave looks at me scared and I say

"Go back to office and wait for me there."

He nods and runs back to the office I turn back to Raoul. He's still trying to get away, I thought he would've learned in the 13 years that he has known me. 

"Now tell me where you are keeping Christine." I tell him after I step on him again. 

"Never!" He yells at me

"Alright, you asked for it!" I yell

I grab his collar and pull him up. I drag him towards the office, knowing Gustave would freak out but i could calm him down. I drag him in the door and I see Gustave's face fall from a smile into a horrified look.  I continue to drag Raoul to the back of the office. 

"Gustave go find Madam Giry and stay with her until I come and get you." I tell him.  He runs off rather quickly.  I still have my grip on Raoul's collar. I continue down the hall dragging Raoul.  He's sputtering by the time I get to the back room.

"You wouldn't do anything!! Christine would be very upset!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT CHRISTINE!!!" I scream slapping him hard. 

This go's on for hours before he finally tells me that she is in an abandoned building just outside of Coney Islands outskirts.

"If she is hurt, I will personally turn you into the police! No matter the consequences!" I yell at him as he struggles in the chair that I tied him too.  I take off telling Madam Giry that I'm going to get Christine.

_____________________________________________
OK guys this is getting intense!! Be back soon!!!
~ BroadwayBaby 2020