Why Does This Keep Happening?

Christine's POV

Dammit!!!!!! He took me again!!! I can't get away because he keeps me tied up most the time. Phillipe has been surprisingly nice.....but I think that's because I can't move. Ever since I tried jumping out the window, I'm either tied to the bed or he has to be with me. I won't let him into the bathroom with me no matter hard he trys, he will never ever get me. He soon comes in the room with a tray of.....pancakes?!?!?! What the fudge!?!?

"I brought breakfast darling." He says setting it down in front of me.

"Don't call me darling." I spit out and his hand meets my cheek within seconds.

"I can call you anything I want Christine. Now do you want to eat or not?"

I nod trying to hold back tears, he hit me so hard. His hand comes down and wipes a stray tear away.

"Don't cry my love." He says smiling. I try not to cringe when he touches me, which doesn't work. He sees me cringe. His eyes look like they are black. I start whimpering and trying to get away from him but I'm not successful because he had me tied to the stupid bed!!!!!!!!!

"Please!!! Phillipe!!! I didn't mean to!! I'm sorry! Please!" I start crying when he brings his hand up. His eyes go back to normal and he looks at me with concern. Then it turns to happy look. He starts to wipe my tears away.

"Why am I here?" I ask quietly.

"Because, My Christine, I need somebody to give my inheritance to when I die. Why not have the perfect specimen to bear my child." He tells me. I start hyperventilating. It's a panic attack, I haven't had one in years. He starts flipping out.

"Christine!!! What's going on!?!? Christine!"

"Panic.......attack.......need room...." I pant. He jumps up quickly. I start calming down, slowly but surely. When I finally stop breathing hard, I pass out. Phillipe left the food there and untied her wrists.

"Sleep well Christine darling. For tomorrow, you will be mine." He says.