In The End

Christine's POV

"Erik......." I say as soon as I wake up. I look around for him. He's not there. I start crying remembering that he's gone. He died 2 years ago and I'm still having trouble. Gustave comes to visit me often along with Aiden and Everleigh. I will have 8 beautiful grandchildren when Everleigh has her baby. The thing is.....I'm ready to go. I can feel myself slowly slipping away. I don't want to leave my children. I want to be here for them. My grandchildren are so much like them. Savanah has my curly hair and it's too cute. None of my children or my grandkids had the same deformity as Erik. Erik was relieved. I hear Gustave come in the door downstairs. I can't get up. My limbs feel so heavy. Gustave runs up to my room.

"Mother! What's wrong!?" He asks frantically.

"You look so much like your Father.........I will always be with you....never for......" I say before he cuts me off

"Mother, you are not dying. Ever went into labor last night for the baby. It's a little girl. Sophia Maria Smith. Mother, don't leave us." He begs.

"Another girl......I will watch her grow.....I will be waiting for you......I....I love you Gustave.......tell everyone I'm sssssssooooorrrrryyy....." I say with my last breath. It's that bright light again and I can hear Gustave's sobs. I start blinking and I look around. There is my Erik, standing there, his face looks normal. No deformity.

"Erik?" I ask

"Yes angel, it's me." He replies. I start crying and run into his arms.

"Is that my daughter Erik?" Father asks from behind him. Erik nods and let's me go. I run to my father.

"Father!" I cry as he holds me. I look up to see father and Erik looking in the other direction at a blinding light.

"Gustave......is this my baby...?" The woman asks coming out of the light. She looks so familiar. She has my hair.....is look just like her......Oh my God....it's my mother.

"M-mother.....?" I ask still sniffling. She nods and holds her arms open. I run into them.

"Just as warm as I remember them........" I mumble into her shoulder.

"I missed you baby." She whispers stroking my hair. I smile and look up at her.

"I missed you too mother."

"Come now, all of us need to get back. We will come back down when the children die." Erik says putting a hand on my shoulder. My mother and father nod and head into the light holding hands.

''Erik......I'm scared." I tell him.

"Don't be mon ange. We will be together. Always." He says as he leads me into the light. I guess you always find your loves ones, In The End.

_____________________________________________

It's over.......God I'm crying. Literally, I cried the entire time writing this. Thank you guys for getting me to 1000 views. I am really grateful about everything you've said to me. For now, I bid you adieu. I will be back with another fanfic. For now I will write on my other story. Love you guys!