#12

A burden.
   Thats all she thought as she slid down her bedroom door. And a tear slid down her face, she was so used to being yelled at for hours on end, that the names and the screaming and the crying was something she prepared herself for when she got home.
   She does track, runs her ass off. Jumps hurdles, throws discuss.
   Practice is over at about 6pm, the same time her mother gets off work. She walks slowly, laughs with her friends at this time, more because she doesnt really want to go home than because she wants to socialize. She honestly doesnt even like the sport, she rather sit alone in a room, listen to music, and poor her heart out on a paper with a pin.
   She needs something that prolongs the time that she has to be at home, something that will make days longer.
   Anything to stay away from "home".
   Home is where the heart is. Her heart has been burnt to ashes, because no one ever taught her how to use it. She rarely if ever heard the words "i love you" at home. Everyone kinda just walked around with seldom faces.
   But today she was a burden, because she didnt finnish the dishes. She was no good, useless, stupid, a waste of space. Only one person made her feel special, but that changed in a matter of time, he no longer cares. And if he does he doesnt show it. She just wants to be gone.
   Anywhere but here. Somewhere beautiful, somewhere where she can sit in peace, and listen to music and spill her feelings. A piece of paper,being the floor. And a cup, being the pin.