Sleeping Over

A/N- this chapter will only be half as long as they usually are, I wanted to write this part, but It wouldn't fit into the last chapter and I couldn't fit it into the next one, so I decided to write a mini chapter, enjoy -_- <---- (Its a face).

** Johnnie **

I Sat on the couch next to Kyle, watching a movie that he had picked out. It was kinda boring, but better then laying on my bed doing absolutely nothing, so I was okay with it.

I snuggled into Kyle's chest, expecting him to push me away, he didn't.

I stayed snuggling into Kyle's chest as the movie finished and another started.

<><><><><><><><><>

We had watched several movies when I decided to check the time. It had somehow reached 11 o'clock while we weren't paying attention.

"I'm tired" I said groggily as he stood up causing me to fall back onto the couch.

"you can stay here" He said as I snuggled into the couch.

He left the lounge room and came back with a pillow.

"Go into my room, you can sleep on the bed, I don't want you to get a sore back.

I shook my head, "I'm okay"

He placed the pillow next to my head and draped the blanket across me.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up and pulled my phone out of my pocket, The bright light being emitted from the phone hurt my eyes, but they eventually adjusted and I could read the time. It was 3 o'clock in the morning.

At that moment I realized I should have taken Kyle's offer, as there was no way I was going to be able to get back to sleep in such an uncomfortable position, I mean... unless I hadn't slept in several days. I stood up, wrapped the blanket around myself and staggered to Kyle's room. I knocked on the door and heard Kyle's voice from inside.

"come in Johnnie" He yelled

I pushed the door open and walked inside his room.

"what do you wan at-" He looked at the clock, "-at 3:23 in the morning Johnnie"

I didn't answer him, instead walking over to the empty side of the bed and dropping the blanket onto the floor before climbing into Kyle's bed and falling asleep.

"I'm tired" I said as I dozed off.

I heard Kyle mutter something as I went to sleep.

"I told you the couch was uncomfortable".