How I got Kyle to stop talking

** Johnnie **

I sat awake at 2:13, Kyle had kissed me, and the weirdest part about it was that I didn't mind, In fact, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed kissing Kyle. 

Up to this point in my life I've never had any homosexual feelings and now, when I'm about to get over the whole hormones thing, here comes Kyle David Hall to screw everything up, but I still couldn't be mad at him, my brain wouldn't let me be mad... and trust me, I was trying to be mad.

And the worst part was, tomorrow I would wake up and it would be weird, and I couldn't avoid him when I'm in the same house as him, and then he would probably reject me and we would never be friends again, and I may have to move out and then beg my mother, who I haven't talked to in days, to move back.

I closed my eyes, in an attempt to forget everything, and hopefully to get some sleep.

<><><><><><><><>

I lifted my head and decided to try and sneak out, to avoid an awkward conversation. I quickly sneaked out of my room and walked to the front door, opening it slowly.

"Johnnie" I heard from behind me as I sighed, I turned to see Kyle standing by the hall, in nothing but a towel, obviously walking back from the shower, not expecting to see my trying to sneak out. 

I quickly turned around, "Oh... Kyle, I was just, I was- I needed to check on the... dog"

"We don't have a dog"

I awkwardly combed my hand through my hair, "I, uh... yeah"

"Is this about yesterday night Johnnie, Because I wanted to talk about that"

I nodded, still facing the door, "Yeah... and we can, Just put some clothes on first."

I could hear his footsteps getting quieter as he walked away, I took a deep breath. Why couldn't I just 'accidentally' look at his half naked body, I had an opportunity, and looking away might have made me look like more of a weirdo, we are both guys, I've seen abs before, or I guess I've seen scrawny emo bodies before.

My thoughts where interrupted as Kyle came back out of his room, fully clothed. He walked over to the kitchen bench and sat down, I took the seat next to him.

"I'm sorry if I did anything bad... I just- I, It was in the moment and you where happy and you where incredibly hot and... I don't know, I felt like kissing you"

I chuckled, "Its okay, I see how I may be irresistible", I could feel my cheeks going red "And its not like I hated it, you are a pretty good kisser, and you're not too bad looking yourself."

Kyle's smile was as big as it has ever been, he was obviously happy with what I had said, "Oh come on, accept it, you didn't just 'not hate it', you loved it" He chuckled before extending his arm, "Friends?"

"Freinds"I said as I nodded and shook his hand. 

After several minutes Kyle and myself where just sitting there, silent. I quickly stood up, "Okay... Bye" I began to walk into the hall and towards my room when Kyle grabbed my hand. I quickly turned around, tripping on my on feet and falling over, pulling Kyle down with me.

I tried to get up but Kyle stopped me.

"I need to get something off my chest-"

"Please let it be your shirt" I teased.

"- I cant be 'friends' Johnnie.I like you, and I completely understand if you don't feel the same but I need to tell y-"

Kyle suddenly stopped talking. Why? you may ask, Because its hard to talk when you're being kissed. That's right, I had kissed Kyle.