In which Johnnie confesses his love for Kyle and they live Happily ever after

** Kyle **

I pulled my lips away from Johnnie's. I was incredibly happy, but I still wasn't sure what was going on, where we dating, did he like me, he never really answered. He just kissed me, which I wasn't completely against, don't get me wrong, but I wanted more that that. I cared more about Johnnie than I had ever cared about anyone.

I slowly got up, climbing off of him, which may have been a very compromising position now that I think about it, I dusted off my pants that where covered in dust due to the fact that I never clean the floors.

I grabbed Johnnie helping him off of the floor, he suddenly kissed me again, before continuing to walk towards his bedroom as I stood in the kitchen, still somewhat bewildered about what had just happened.

<><><><><><><>

I had devised a plan, It wasn't a very good one, but it was the only one I had. It was simple but I knew me being the idiot that I am would somehow mess it up. I would take Johnnie on a date, and if we where officially dating, I would hopefully get one of the perks tonight.

But that wasn't the main goal.

I quickly ran into Johnnies room, "Dinner, You, Me, tonight", I panted, realizing that I was unfit and shouldn't run, even if its only a distance of ten meters.

He nodded, whilst pushing me out of his room, probably because he was in the middle of getting changed, which I hadn't really paid any attention to.

"I love you" I said as he slammed the door in my face,

"Mhhhmmm,"

I slowly walked into the lounge room, still trying to catch my breath and thats when it hit me, like a brick. I just told Johnnie that I loved him, and i meant it, trust me, I meant it, and he just slammed the door in my face. LITERALLY.

I had managed to curl myself into a tiny little emo ball in the corner and hide from humanity when Johnnie suddenly walked out of the hall, looking like he was ready to go to prom or something.

I quickly stood up, making myself look like I had just stood there, completely normal rather than cried in a ball of emo on the floor.

"Don't you look fancy?" I said, somewhat surprised.

"Kyle, I'm just wearing a shirt and pants"

I pushed my hair behind my ears, "Yes... but, it is a coloured shirt"

"So..."

"I've never seen you in any colour other thank black, It must be a special occasion"

Johnnie quickly smiled before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the front door, "Are we gonna go to dinner or what"

I nodded as Johnnie unlocked the door and practically threw me into my seat. I tried to avoid 'I said I love you and you didn't' conversation throughout our drive but it was eating away at me.

I loved Johnnie, and I needed to know if he was an invested in our 'relationship' as much as I was, and I still didn't even know if he considered it a relationship at all, or if it was a casual 'we live together and sometimes kiss' thing. He could have been using me for all I knew.

My thoughts where interrupted as Johnnie suddenly pecked me on the cheek. I looked round and we where at the restaurant. Somehow, I, being as amazing as I am, drove us here and arrived without noticing... There was a lot going through my mind okay.

I turned to him and awkwardly smiled as we both stepped out of the car, walking towards the restaurant.

We quickly walked to a table in the corner of the restaurant, It was my favorite place to sit, away from the main section, secluded, private, no one to interrupt us.

I grabbed the menu from the side of the table, skimming over the top and pointing at a meal, the same meal that I had gotten every time I came here, I don't exactly like change.

I glanced at Johnnie, who was very thoroughly reading the menu, looking at every detail of every meal, trying to decide what to order.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We had finished out meal, and where ready to go home. I quickly handed our waitress money, and then glanced at a very angry looking Johnnie.

"I wanted to pay"

I chuckled, "I'm sorry to have inconvenienced you"

He smiled, "Okay, but I'm paying next time. You got that"

I nodded before standing up, Preparing to go to the car. I began to walk in the direction of the exit when Johnnie ran up behind me, intertwining his fingers and mine. I pulled him closer, a smile appearing on my face as we walked to the car.

I quickly fell back into the car seat, looking at Johnnie as I slammed my car door.

Now was my opening, my chance to ask him about us, about what we where and what he wanted us to become.

I leaned over, closing Johnnies door for him as he sat, smiling.

"Johnnie?"

He turned quickly to face me, "What is it Kyle"

I took a deep breath in and sighed, "Today... I told you that I loved you and all I got in response was a 'mmmhmm', so I was wondering... What is this, what are we, are we dating or not, are we friends, are we going anywhere"

He smiled, "Kyle, I love you. You just caught me off guard, I love you and I want us to be in a relationship with you, romantically. Is that what you want to hear because that's what I've got to s-"

I kinda stopped listening after I heard 'I love you', and then it just got boring so I decided to take a page out of his book and shut him up myself.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, So I hope you liked my story, that was the end, i'm sorry if the ending was bad, I've started 1000 books but never finished one and i'm not good at endings. I may write a sequel to it later, so its not the real end, and If i do ill make sure to keep you informed, please comment if you have something to ask and I'll hopefully respond.