Chapter 10

"Are you sure you want to do this role? I mean it goes against what you have done thus far" My Agent asked.

"Well of course I'm sure that is why I auditioned isn't it?" I said. "If I didn't audition for the role then I wouldn't want it, but I do want it."

"This role isn't a very good idea though! It will ruin your career!"

"It is a good idea and you know it. It will not affect my career at all and I believe it is just what I need."

I audition for a role that I really want and he has to contradict me. Why does he do this to me on certain auditions that I go for.

"I enjoy horror, and it is based on a true story, so why shouldn't I go for the role?" I asked him seriously.

"Well who knows what sort of creeps are out there, especially after this. You could get certain people to-

"I do not care, this is my decision and I am sticking to it. I enjoy acting and this role is perfect for me and who I am. I can take care of myself, and besides people who see it won't go all crazy about it." I said.

"Well fine then! I quit if you are not going to listen to reason or me! You can find someone else to support you in this endeavor of yours, because I feel it is a lost cause and will ruin your career and mine. I quit!" He said heading out the door.

Ugh! I'm going to have to find someone else who will support me and what I stand for. This is my chance to show that I am not afraid of things that are different. This movie is based off a true story, and most people don't try to stick to the story, but I feel that if I do it, it will definitely be closer to the facts of what really happened.

"Kelsey! Could you come here please!" Clementine called from the other room. "I heard what happened!"

Clementine wasn't supposed to hear that, so we must have gotten pretty loud. All well, better face what she thinks and go from there. I walked into her room, and found the newspaper, on the actual story of what happened, lying on her bed with her looking over it.

"I think you should do this! I think you should play Clarissa Reeve, and get the story out there for the whole world to know. This is immensely important!" Clementine said.

"You really think so? There are many serial killers out there, and I don't want to get the wrong message out there." I said cautiously. "I don't want people to think I'm crazy for doing this role, and not wanting to deal with me anymore. Although, I feel that this will make a difference. I feel people out there should know that anyone could be a serial killer, and people taking this more seriously, especially with how it could be anyone, even a well-mannered Detective, or CEO."

"Yes, Dale Valentine was a good person on the outside, and in front of everyone, but he actually was not a good guy, and was finally caught after 12 years of getting away with everything that he did." Clementine was saying. "I think that you should just do this for everyone to get all the facts, and besides you do like horror. Go for it!"

Flashback time! I hope you all enjoyed that small little bit of what happened in the past! That was a bit of history, for both Dale and Kelsey. Tell me your thoughts on what he did, and why.

That is it for this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed! Well see you next time!

-Magicmagma19