Chapter 9

The day went by in a flash. I have to get ready for dinner. I can't believe that I'm meeting the guys for dinner. Then again, Tracy and Clementine are coming too. I can't decide what to wear. Wait, why can't I decide what to wear? "Hey Clementine come in here please! I need help deciding on which outfit to wear!" I yelled to her in the other room.

"I'm coming! I already decided on what to wear last night." Clementine said as she came in the room. Oh wow she looked really pretty in the rainbow dress with red flowers adorning the top. "Hey how about you wear your blue dress with all the sparkles?"

That would probably work really well. I like how she is really good with choosing outfits. "Thanks this will work perfectly well. Thank you so much! I shall get ready then we can go. Actually we have to wait for Tracy and carpool to the restaurant together."I said excitedly.

"I wonder what Tracy will be wearing? I wonder if she is going to be wearing her bright red dress with the ruby red heels? I really hope she is wearing something nice." I heard the doorbell ring at that moment. "Clem would you mind answering that? I still have to get ready!" I said excitedly.

"Yes, I got it! You get ready little Missy!" She said picking on me.

"Hey I'm bigger and older than you!"

I heard her open the door and gasp. "That is a really pretty dress! Kelsey you were right! She is wearing the red dress with the ruby red heels!" Clementine said.

Wow I was right. I am hardly ever right when it comes to Tracy and her outfits. She is usually random when it came to her outfits, especially her dresses. "OK, I will be ready in about 10 minutes." I said. Time to get ready. I hope tonight is fun. Usually when it comes to dinners it is usually girl's night out or a date. And this is a girls and guys night out I guess that is what I would call it.

I got done getting ready and we all got in the car bickering about what we would call the night. Tracy decided on driving because she drove here more, and knew the lay of the land. "I know what we shall call the night! We shall call it Undecided Night of Dinner!" Clementine said after 5 minutes of thinking. Hmm... that actually sounded pretty cool, but then again I am biased seeing as how she is my niece.

"Clementine that is a really good name seeing as how we actually can't decide on a name." Tracy said. "Oh yeah, and by the way guess what I got you Clementine! Look in the box next to you. Sorry I didn't have the chance to wrap it or anything. And I gotta get you guys back for wrapping my birthday present three times this last year."

Yeah good luck with that, we will be expecting it. I didn't say it out loud because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Clementine opened up the box and found a yellow hat with a red ribbon on the brim. "Thank you, it is a nice gift! I will always treasure it. I just hope they don't get burned again. You guys know you don't have to buy me anymore hats." Clementine said with mixed feelings.

Poor Clementine. My parents are so cruel! How could they do this? I am never going to talk to them again or let them anywhere near us! OK, I gotta get off this subject. Tonight is supposed to be a good night. We are only 5 minutes away from the restaurant, I gotta get my thoughts straight. "Hey Clementine and Tracy, you guys see the building over there? That building is where Clementine had her first birthday with us. I doubt you would remember, seeing as how I had to persuade Henry to let you come, and you were turning two years old." I said.

"You are completely right, I don't remember it at all. What about you Tracy?" Clementine said.

"I absolutely remember it, you also said one of your first words, you had said cheese, although it was really garbled." Tracy said happily.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember it. But it does sound like I had a good birthday being with you two gals."

"Well, we are here! I wonder if the guys are here." I said.