Chapter Thirteen: LA Plans

"Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you"- Johnny Depp

Song(s); Beside You 5SOS (For James's p.o.v)
P.S if you haven't heard of 5 seconds of summer look them up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deciding to take care of a sixteen year old boy would be stupid to most people but however I have been taking care of Dalton and Lottie for a long time it wouldn't be any different.

"Could we talk please?" I asked my dad the next night when everyone went to bed

He didn't respond, he just sat in his chair so I took that as an okay to talk.

"I was wondering if I could take Dalton with me to LA?" I asked waiting for a response

"Fine." he shrugged not meeting my eyes "Take him with you just make sure he does what he's supposed to."

My next step was to ask Lottie if she wanted to come. So I walked to her bedroom and knocked on the door which I heard a faint come in.

"Hey there." I started improvising for my speech to her.

She crossed her arms "I already know what you're going to ask me. You're going to ask if I'd like to join you in LA and trust me I would but everything I could ever want and need is right here in this state."

"Well alright then. If you change you're mind you know where to find me." I walked out of her room and to my very own falling on to my bed I sighed.

My phone vibrated next to me with a new text message showing up on my phone. Picking it up I seen it was from James. 'Hey love,had to get back in LA for an audition I'll call you later'

My door swung open and in came Charlotte with her iPad in hand and a smile on her face "I was just on Perez Hilton's website and he wrote about you!" she squealed excitedly

Taking it from her I scanned over the article.

'Miss Caroline Taylor, James Frano's latest girlfriend is said to be moving out to LA to be with Franco. How sweet is that? I'm sure we all wish you the best luck in LA Caroline! Not to mention we want to know you better!'

I smiled at least he was being nice because I was well aware of how,well,rude he could be. Charlotte took her iPad back and typed something in before handing me it back.

"I follow these girls on tumblr and they know you're my sister, anyways, Cora one of the girls re-blogged a picture of you out in France." she grinned sitting next to me "There's like twenty some blogs dedicated to you I am one of them not to mention the twitters people have for you."

Leave it to my sister to know all the blogs and twitters dedicated to me. Oh and have a tumblr blog just about me mostly my fashion,hair and makeup. Occasionally she puts facts up since people ask.

"Wow,you have everything about all the outfits I've worn out in public and got pictures taken in." I said amazed my eyes widened as I looked at her blog more "Char this is amazing!"

She blushed and shrugged "It's fun and I have nothing else to do half the time. I figured I could educate the people of the world with real facts and such of my sister." Standing up she ran her hands down her skirt to smooth it out "So I heard James was in LA for a movie."

I nodded "Yup, he's supposed to call later though."

Awhile later I was sitting at my computer desk, headphones in listening to Ariana Grande's album that just came out. I was such a big fan of hers I stayed up until midnight to get the album on iTunes,also I bought it at the store. That's called dedication isn't it? So anyways I kept looking back and forth from my computer to my phone waiting for it to light up. Finally it did after two more hours which by that time I had fallen asleep.

"Hello?" I said groggily

James chuckled "Hey sorry to wake you."

I sat up turning the small lap light on next to my bed,a smile plastered on my tired face "Oh no,no it's fine. How'd the audition go?" I asked

"It was okay I suppose." he responded his voice sounding exhausted "I miss you Caroline."

(James's P.O.V)

Leaving so suddenly without telling Caroline was a bad idea. I didn't get to tell her until my plane landed. After my audition, I went out with Seth for awhile before returning to my LA home I had abandoned for Caroline in New York. Pulling out my phone I dialed her number.

"Hello?" Caroline's voice answered sounding like she was half asleep.

I had completely forgotten about the time zones, I chuckled at her adorable voice "Hey,sorry to wake you."

"Oh no,no it's fine. How'd the audition go?" she asked more awake now

I shrugged my shoulders taking a seat on the edge of my bed "It was okay I suppose." Running a hand through my already messy hair I frowned "I miss you, Caroline."

She sighed from the other end "James, I miss you too."

"We'll see each other in a matter of weeks in person I promise." I told her in a sorrowful voice

Caroline breathed out a shaky breath that sounded like she was crying "Weeks?" she squeaked out

I nodded my head not that she could see me though "Yeah,if I get the part their going to be filming here for a few weeks,then I'd get a little break."

"Oh,well I hope you get the part." she sniffled

I forced a smile "Thank, listen I'll talk to you tomorrow since we're both tired. I love you Caroline."

"I love you too James." Caroline breathed out before hanging up the phone.

My house seemed strange and foreign to me now that I wasn't in New York, or with Caroline. Deciding to sleep everything off I laid in my empty bed without Caroline next to me which made the house seem even more empty. I wished I was beside her now,holding her tight. I knew for a fact she was wide awake staring at the ceiling thinking the same thing I was.

When I decided to wake up that next morning I groaned at the time it wasn't twelve like I was expecting but nine. Mostly the reason I woke up was because of an obnoxious series if noises from my kitchen.
"Who the hell could that be?" I grumbled to myself as I got out of bed and to the kitchen.

"Hey James buddy you're up!" Seth smiled at me

Rubbing my tired eyes I glared at him "Not that I don't enjoy having you around but why are you here in my kitchen being an obnoxious reject this early in the morning?" I asked standing on my staircase

"Oh didn't realize I was being so loud. How's it feel to be back?" he asked

I shrugged carelessly "Okay I guess."

(Caroline's P.O.V)

I decided that next morning I'd call Seth and set up arraignments for me to come to LA with Dalton. Picking up my phone I dialed his number it rang four times before he answered.

"Caroline hey!" Seth answered happily

I laughed at his cheerfulness "Hey, I was wondering when I could move to LA?" I asked bitting my lip

"Whenever is cool with you just let me know. Dalton said he was coming with you."

"Yup, and I was thinking maybe Saturday?"

There was a long pause "Saturday works for me."

We said our goodbyes then I hung up. That week I made calls to Dalton's school for his transcripts and I also called and talked to the principle at an LA high school.

"Good news we're moving Saturday! Bad news you start school Tuesday." I grinned when I picked Dalton and Charlotte from school.

Hopefully LA would work out for us like I planed.