| Prologue |

AUTHORS NOTE!!

Hello, hope you enjoy the prologue to my story. So please tell me what you think in the comments.

Don't forget to like and vote.

Byeee enjoy xx

| Prologue |

All I could hear was the leaves crunching beneath my feet as I speed through the woods, trying to get away from this place. The feeling of my heart pounding so hard it hurt. As I look to the floor, then up again trying to dry my tears, a figure had exposed itself just a few feet away. My blood went cold, the feeling of horror rushed through my veins. Turning them ice cold. He was getting closer. He was almost here. I could feel it. I continued to run and I ran straight through the figure. It instantly disappeared, black smoke engulfing my very being but I soon felt something grab onto my leg and pull me to the ground.

I tumbled to the floor with a thud. Trying to catch my breath and get up again. But the grip was too strong. Turning on my back I face my worst nightmare.

It was him.

He found me. But how is that possible? There is no way that he would have found me. My body is over whelmed by fear and horror. I could feel the color drain from my face, my breathes are hitched. My arms pinned to the earth beneath me. His nails were digging into my wrists, I could feel my skin tearing, and the blood trickling down my arm and landing on the ground. I release an ear piercing scream of pain.

This was not how I was going to die.

I could do this. No matter what he was to me. He means nothing to me now, especially not after what he did to me.