Chapter Fifteen

Abigail just stared at Ryan.

"Perfect?" She asked. Then she started to tear up. Then she started to cry. Then she was just flat our balling. 

"Abby?" Ryan questioned, genuinely scared because this girl was seriously scaring him. She kept switching from one mode to the next. "I'm sorry?"

"PERFECT?" Then Abigail starting to laugh and cry. She was flat out hysterical. Ryan just got really nervous and said,

"Are you okay?"

Abigail stopped and just stared and Ryan. Then she took a deep breath, wiped the tears from her eyes and said, "No one has ever called me perfect before. Actually, I've been called the exact opposite. Nerd, Loser, Nerdy Loser, shall I go on?"

"Abby."

"Like why would you out of all people call me that?"

"Abby."

"Seriously, I'm curious. Why? And why would you kiss me? And why would I kiss you back? And don't you have a girlfriend? Oh my god you do have a girlfriend. Oh she is just going to have a field day with this. She is going to kill me. I'm never going to be able to show my face at school again. I'm not going to have a face to show at school because she's going to destroy my face!"

"Don't worry about her."

"Why would you call me that?! Why would you do this to me?"

"Do what? Like you?"

"You don't like me."

"Yes I do."

"Well don't! I don't like you and I don't want you to like me so just leave me alone."

"Abby what is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you?"

"I really like you Abby. A lot."

"Well you ruined everything by leaving me. I don't want to be your friend, let alone anything else." 

"You don't mean that."

"Yes I do." Then Abigail started to cry again.

"Abby, please don't cry." Ryan said as her wiped away her tears. 

"I don't like you Ryan."

"Okay."

"I don't like you!"

"Okay I believe you."

"No you don't."

"You're right, I don't."

"Well believe it. I hate you!"

"Well i don't hate you. I love you Abby."

"Don't say that."

"I love you."

"Stop saying that."

"I love you."

"Stop!"

Then Ryan leaned in close to Abby. She stared at him skeptically. 

"Wha- what are you doing?" She asked sliding away from him. He just moved in closer to her. He put his lips up to her ear. He was so close she could feel his hot breath against her neck. Then he liked his lips and exhaled,

"I love you."

Abigail got chills. Then he looked her in the eye and gave her a sexy smirk.

"I hate you." She said, trying to stay strong, but Ryan could see her shaking.

"Are you sure?" He asked. 

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"..Yes."

"Okay, if you're sure." With that Ryan got up and started to walk away.

"Ryan wait!" Abigail yelled. Ryan turned around and before he could say anything, Abigail pushed him up against the wall and kissed him.