Chapter Four

Ryan and Liam walked up to Peyton's house and knocked on the door. Peyton rushed the door open and had a very upset facial expression.

"What's wrong babe?" Ryan asked, very concerned.

"Don't 'what's wrong babe' me!" Peyton yelled. "You're late!"

"You told me to get here at 4:30."

"That totes obvi means you were supposed to get here at 4!"

"If you wanted me here at four, why didn't you say four!"

"You're supposed to know! God, it's like you don't know me at all! Now were going to get bad seats!" Peyton yelled before running to the car.

"Doesn't she know that we have assigned seats?" Liam asked really confused.

"Just....don't." Ryan said, following Peyton to the car. They drove to pick Ava up and then went to the airport. They got on the plane and took a very long flight to Paris. They finally got there, rented a car and started driving to the house.

"Oh god!" Ava yelled. "I'm just so excited! I'm going to meet so many cute foreign guys!"

"Why look for foreign guys when you've got a perfect hottie right here?" Liam said while putting his arm around Ava.

Ava grabbed his arm, shoved it off of her and said, "ew! You're such a pig!"

"Seriously Liam?" Peyton shrieked. "You'll have plenty of desperate girls to go after at the parties."

"We're not going to have too many parties are we?" Ryan asked.

"If we're lucky, we'll have one every night." Peyton replied.

"We'll need some days to just hang out and explore." Ryan said.

"Ew, what?" Peyton scoffed. "No. We're here to go crazy. Just keep driving babe. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

Ryan just continued driving. They finally got to the house and started walking up to the door.

"Wow." Ava said. "This house is totes great!"

"I know right." Peyton said as she started to open the door. "I'm going to go upstairs to go see my room."

"I'll come too." Ava said as she followed Peyton upstairs.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Ryan said walking to the bathroom.

"I'm just gunna sit here and watch some tv man." Liam yelled from the other room.

Ryan was about to open the door when he heard that the shower was already running.

"Hello?" He asked, knocking on the door.

He heard the shower turn off and the sound of someone walk out. He knocked on the door again and heard someone say, "Ethan? Emma? What do you want?"

"Who is that?" Ryan asked.

"Huh?" The person said. "I can't hear you." The person then opened the door and screamed.

"Abigail!?" Ryan yelled.

"Ryan? What are you doing here?"

Ryan then looked down an stared at Abigail who then realized that she was in only a towel.

"Oh god!" She yelled before running past Ryan to the other room. She then ran into Liam.

"Hey." He said giving Abigail a seductive smirk. She screamed. Ryan then ran over. Before he could say anything they all heard a scream come from upstairs.

"What was that?" Ryan asked.

Peyton and Ava ran downstairs.

"There was some pervert in my room!" Peyton shrieked. Ethan then ran downstairs. "There he is!" Ava yelled.

"That's not a pervert! That's my friend Ethan!" Abigail yelled.

"Who are you?" Peyton yelled.

"Seriously?" Abigail asked. "I've been going to school with you since junior high."

"Well what are you doing in our house?" Ava asked.

"I rented this house!" Ethan yelled.

"No!" Peyton yelled. "I rented this house!"

Emma then ran downstairs. "What is going on?"

"Ugh!" Peyton scoffed. "Now who is this?"

"Why are you guys here?" Emma asked. She then turned to Abigail and notice she was in a towel. "Abby, why are you naked?"

Abby then looked down, saw the towel and screamed. She then ran upstairs to go change.

"What is happening!?" Peyton yelled.

"I have no idea." Ryan answered.