Chapter Two

Abigail heard a knock on her door. "Who is it?" She yelled.

"Who else?" They replied.

She went to go open the door and of course saw Emma and Ethan on the other side.

"Are you done packing yet?" Ethan asked.

"Ethan," Abigail began. "It's Thursday, we're leaving on Saturday. I have plenty of time."

"Well I'm just so excited!" He yelled.

"Really?" Emma asked. "We couldn't tell."

Abigail laughed and led them up to her room.

"God abby." Emma began. "You're room is a mess."

"Well I'm trying to pick out different outfits for Paris."

"How can you even see your options if you can barely see through the piles of clothes?" Ethan asked jokingly.

"Haha." Abigail said sarcastically. "So I was thinking we could go sight seeing. Like visiting the Eiffel Tower and and going to different museums."

"That sounds fun." Ethan and Emma said simultaneously.

"Yeah." Abigail continued. "So when does our plane leave?"

"Two." Ethan replied.

"Okay." Abigail said. "So I'll pick you guys up around 11:30 and we'll drive over there."

"Great." Emma said.

"So we're going to leave you alone because it looks like you have a lot of work to do." Ethan said as he backed out of the room.

"Okay." Abigail began. "I love you guys."

"Yeah, yeah." Emma said before both her and Ethan left.

"Oh god." Abigail said looking at her pile of clothes. "Where do I begin?"

Meanwhile in Peyton's bedroom, "Okay, so I've packed just about all of my clothes, make-up and shoes." Peyton began. "Are you done too babe?'

"Peyton," Ryan started. "Today is Thursday and we leave on Saturday. I have plenty of time."

"Ugh, leave it to boys to push everything off until the last minute."

"Yeah, whatever. I just can't wait until we're there. It's going to be so great to spend time with my girl."

"But remember, our main activity will be partying."

"I know that's what you want, but I'm still going to sneak you away from time to time."

"Aw, babe. That's cute. Just don't be super clingy. We're young and we've got to have fun! I read that in last months Seventeen Magazine."

"Sure you did. What time is our plane leaving again?"

"Seven. That means you have to pick everyone up at around 4:30 okay?"

"Sure babe. I gotta go."

"Love ya!" Peyton said before pecking Ryan on the cheek.

"Love you too babe." Ryan replied as he grabbed his coat and walked out the door.