"the fear of death is worse then death itself"

The engine roared like the beast it was and sped through the quiet road. The cunning woman sat in the back of the SUV with me and my staff of bodyguards. Her fingers constantly playing with each other and at every fifth second she would skim her hands through her hair and let out a huff.

As if she wasn't scared of the wrath that would be placed upon her porcelain body.

"You don't look scared but I assure you lass you will in no time," I exclaimed to her.

"I worry not about your foolish ways upon me I worry about my family," she replied with anger laced into her tone.

"My foolish ways will break every single bone in your body till you are unable to move a single inch. I will make sure that the mouth you posses which boost scrutinizes me will be sown shut with fear of what will happen at each word you speak. And let the god that I pray to every night make sure that those actions are followed. Your life will be hell petunia and I'm the devil that will make sure it happens."

Her mouth hung open in shock.

"It's either life or death when you enter the Valhalla"

..............................................................

"You, let me get this right, made her clean... clean the lives we took yesterday!" Cullen screamed as if he thought what I did was unforgivable.

"Yes, yes I did. Should shut the damn girl up after seeing what we do to people who humiliate me," I replied while lighting the Cuban cigar in my hand.

"Release her!"

"Cullen I do believe that you are not the Don of this mafia and if you want to make decisions regarding my ways then I suggest you go to the bloody Italians eh"

"Of course Ethan," he said with his chin held up as if he didn't hear the words I had just spoken to him. He knew me to well.

"I'll make her a maid if that makes you happy instead of the torture chambers custodian."

"Thank you my Don, she's a woman and should not be seeing such things."

"Whatever you believe Cullen, now leave."

The door shut quietly and my mind went to the woman that couldn't keep her damn mouth shut. For she deserved much worst, like all women but because of my dearest friend I would spare some slack for the imbecile. I called for John to bring the lass to my office.

The door opened with a little crack and the woman walked quietly into the room her legs wobbling at each step. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her arms covered in bruises. She stood five feet away from me, as if she was scared I would lay my hands upon her.

My job had been completed.

"Come closer Petunia."

"As you wish," she replied with a hoarse voice.

"You are now assigned to clean the private sector of the manor. That will be my room, John's and Cullen's and the rest of my personal security do I make myself clear."

"Y-e-es sir, yo-o-u do"

"And you will not be allowed to leave the property. If you need to request something you will speak to John who will inform me."

"Thank you for your kindness."

I stood up from my chair and inched my way closer to the feline. Her body stood frigged as my head sat on her neck. I smoothed my fingers on her sharply cut jawline. I put my mouth closer to her ears and whispered,

"I like this new woman you've become Petunia, keep up the good work"

She stood still. Her eyes closed and a single tear drop leaked from her soft eyes. She was broken. And I intended for her to stay like that.

......................................................

Blood was oozing out of the stupid Italian. Both arms of his had been sliced off and yet he still didn't cooperate with our demands.

"FOOL ANSWER ME OR I TAKE YOUR LEG!"

The idiot stared at me with a sly grin etched on his face. He found this funny. Arm-less and still laughed his head off as if he was some drunk.

"You actually believe that I will tell you information. Your a fucking idiot Ethan. Vaffanculo!"

"Si, but I'll need your help with that."

I aimed my gun to his pants and let out a piercing shot. Blood spattered across the room and landed all over my body. Imbecile.

"Cullen get more information from this bloody fool and track family associated with him. I want him on his knees when I come back"

With a murderous look on his face, Cullen replied, "No problem Ethan."

I marched out of the torture chambers and through the piercing black hallways that were monitored everywhere. The security I had created was flawless and no enemy could enter or leave without being dead.

I ripped apart my favorite shirt that held the enemy's blood and threw it in the burning fireplace that sat in the living to room. To hell with each and every one of them.

My room's door was slightly ajar and I took my gun slowly and held it cautiously looking for the person that dared to trespass into my belongings. Suddenly, I heard the voice of a women and knew exactly who it was.

"OUT NOW YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE IN THE MORNING."

But then I came into view with the tall legged blonde and remembered the deal I made with Cullen. Petunia looked better, less miserable but then instantly went back to her previous state when she saw the blood splattered across my torso.

"Si-ir you-r bl-eading."

"Oh Petunia dear, it's not my blood that I wear. Now get me a towel."

She scampered to the bathroom and came with a wet towel and handed it to me. I threw it back to her and motioned for her to do it herself. I would never touch the blood of an Italian, unless it was the Don himself.

Her hands shook and she shakily rubbed the blood of my body slowly but every so carefully. I made her nervous and I found that fascinating.

"So tell me about yourself love?"

She shook her head no.

"And why not?"

She shrugged her shoulders in a careless manner.

"Do I make you nervous?", I said as I went closer to her neck and kissed the spot behind her ear.

"No-no you don-t," she replied while trying to move away from me.

Seductively I whispered, "I'm quite sure I do"

I made my way down her ear and to her neck placing small kisses. She was just a toy. A toy I really wanted to play with it.

"I think that's enough Petunia, don't you think."

I released her wrists from my hands and watched her scamper off.

Shaking my head with a grin on my face, "oh love."

...............................................

Long and hopefully you liked it! I try to update once a week, but I feel like I'll do a small chapter during the weekdays then do another upload on the weekend. So enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!