Chapter one: The new Kid

Paris P.O V

It is a cold cold morning in Holmes Chapel. Ugh I hate cold mornings. "Paris, get your lazy bum up, before Harry pours cold water on you." my Mum yelled. Ugh I swear if Harry does that to me again I will kick his British @$$. "Ugh, I'm coming mum give me some time." I got up out of my warm bed and hopped in the shower. "Sis, hurry or you'll miss the bus." Harry shouted. Ugh Harry is my older brother, and I am Paris, Paris Styles. I'm 16 while Harry is 18. We live in of course Holmes Chapel. My brother is the most popular boy in school. I am the most popular girl, but only because of my brothers reputation. It really hard being in his shadow all the time. I hooped out the shower and put on my red skinny jeans with a blue Hollister shirt and a pair of Toms. "I'm coming , I'm coming shut up." I raced down the stairs. I grabbed my glasses and headed out the door. I may be the popular girl, but I am a nerd. I raced to the bus stop, and just in time. The bus rolled around the corner. I hopped on the bus and sat in the last seat. I put my headphones in to cancel out the world. Listening to Royals by Lorde. When my best friend got on the bus. "Parrrris, girl hey". My best friend is Catherine Payne. "Cat, hey so how was your break?" I asked. "It was so awesome to finally have the whole house to my self, not even Liam was there, it was amazing, so how was yours?" She asked. "It was basically the same as everyday, Harry acting like a loon, and Throwing parties, it was crazy. But I had no fun thanks to him."

I replied. She looked at me eyes sadder than the time Liam threw her heels in a mud puddle. "Have you been "You know whating" again?" She asked. I sighed. "Ugh, I have I can't help it okay its complicated. Its all his fault." Ugh I have a problem, a problem you wouldn't think a popular

person would have, I cut. Yes the popular girl cuts. Its all because of what Harry does to me. He bullies me, My own brother bullies me. Only Cat knows he bullies me. Its usually him and his group, Harry, Liam, Zayn. They bully me everyday. I am usually the last person to go to class, and they come around my locker and hit me and call me names. I don't tell my mum, because she won't believe her lovely Harry did this to his own sister. Ugh, but this time I was first in the class. I could hear him screaming down the hall looking for me. Everyone filled in the classroom. We were all taking notes, when this boy I have never seen before walked in. He had bright blue eyes and beautiful brown hair. He was beautiful. He walked up to the teacher and said a few things. I just brushed it off and started back taking  notes. Then the teacher stopped writing on the board and spoke. " Class this is our new student, Louis Tomlinson, and since your new Paris can give you a tour."  The teacher pointed at me. Just wonderful, the new kid gets to see me get bullied by my own brother. Great. We were dismissed and I showed Louis around. "And this is the cafeteria, were we of course have lunch." I finished. "Do you usually eat in the cafeteria, Paris?" He asked. "Well, no I eat outside with my friends Cat and Niall. Would you like to join us Louis?" I replied. "Yeah sure." He replied. We walked in the lunchroom and got our lunch and we went to were I usually ate lunch. Cat and Ni were waiting. "Bout time Paris, oh hey your the new kid Louis right?" She asked. "Yeah that's me." He replied. "He wanted to eat lunch with us." I said. They agreed. We sat there eating lunch when we heard Harry's voice in the distance. "Paris, I know your out here, where r u?." He said. Oh god. "Guys hide me." I whisper. They hid me in the bushes. "Oh hey, Catherine have you seen my sister?" He asked her. "Nope, we haven't seen her, right guys." she said. "I've seen her." Louis says.  Dang. "She was by the boys locker room last time I saw her." he said. He's stalling for me. Wow. "Thanks, kid let's go Liam Zayn." There footsteps ran off and there were gone. "Thanks guys, I really don't want to deal with him right now." I said. "No problem, what r friends for." Cat replied. I looked at Louis, he looked like he completely understood. It was weird. "Anyway, y'all done yet?" I asked. "Yes, we are done." Niall replied. We all stood up and through our trash away and we were early so we rushed to our next classes. Louis stopped and asked, "Why are we rushing we're early." "Louis, I'll explain later, just come on." I replied. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the next class. We sat down at our desk. "Will you tell me now, why we were rushing." Louis asked. I feel like I can trust him. "Well, My brother, Harry, he-he... bullies me." I replied. His mouth dropped and he gasped. "Oh my goodness, why would he do that, to his own sister."Louis said. I shrugged. The last class started and went bye pretty fast. I raced out the door first and went to my locker and got on the bus. Luckily today was Friday and Harry won't be home for the entire weekend. When I got home I felt like starting a diary. So I started writing.

Dear Diary,

Today was.... weird. I felt like starting one to talk my feelings with. Today their was this new boy named Louis Tomlinson. He looks super cute, and I think... idk. Anyways, I didn't get hurt bely Harry today thanks to my Best friends. What's weird is Louis stalled for me, but he didn't know my problem with Harry. It was weird. Well I think I might be falling for him. -Paris.

Well Ik this chapter is kinda long but its the first one so yeah. See you later. Kayle