Chapter 8: The Busting and The Fall

Paris P.O.V

I can't get caught, but I can get Harry caught. Hmm. I quickly ran to my door and shut it and ran out the back, good thing I always keep my window open. I quickly climbed up and got in my room. When I heard mum come in, I started banging on the door. " Mum, is that you Help me. " I yelled. "OMG, WHAT HAPPEN, WHO LOCKED YOU IN YOUR ROOM WITH A CHAIR." she yelled. " Harry, had a party and when I woke up to loud music I was locked in here, please help." I said. Hehehe. I could be so evil. My mum knows Harry always throws parties ever time she leaves. This is the only time she would believe me. Only Time. "When I get my hands on him, I'll knock him into next week." she said. oh this is gonna be  awesome. "Harry, open this door right now. " she said as she banged on the door. A groan came from the other side. "W-what." He said as he opened the door. When he finally saw who it was he froze. "Harry Edward Styles, what have I told you about throwing parties, look at this place. Its a mess. You are grounded for two months. And you can't go anywhere, but school. and you have to stay in your room unless its to eat dinner. Understood." she finished. "But, mum I have a big football game this Saturday the team needs me, plus it against our rivals. Please. " "No if, ands, or, buts. The answer is no. Now clean this place up and get everybody out. Now!" she said. Harry quickly rush and pushed everybody out and cleaned up the mess. When he finished, he looked at me. "You, this is your fault. You know that game meant everything to me, why......why would you do this." He said. "Why?! Why?! Harry, you deserve this more than anyone I know. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IF FEELS LIKE TO BE BULLIED BY YOUR OWN BROTHER, DO YA. I CERTAINLY DIDN'T THINK SO. THAT IS WHY HARRY.*" I shouted and ran out the door. I just kept running. I ran and ran until I tripped over something and fell. When I fell I heard a crack. "Fuck!" I tried to move my foot, but I couldn't. Shit, what am I gonna do. I'm in the middle of who knows where. I reached for my phone that was beside me and called Niall.

N: Hello.

P: Niall....... help me......... I don't know where I am, and ....... I'm pretty sure I broke my ankle or my leg......

N: Omg, uhhh can you describe where you are so I can at least have a clue.

P: OK, umm there are trees, but I don't see the park so I'm not there. Maybe I'm in the woods.

N: OK, I know where that is, don't worry I'm on the way.

P: Ok , but please hurry

N: OK, bye

P: Bye.

I pushed my phone in my back pocket. I have to at least try to get out of here. I crawled the best I could to at least make it to the treeline. Then my foot got caught on something. "Shit!"  I pulled and pulled to loosen my foot, but it was stuck. I kept trying and trying but I eventually gave up. Then I heard shouting. "Paris, where are you? Its me." Niall shouted. "Niall, I'm over here,my foot is caught help me!" I shouted back. Next thing I see is Niall running towards me. " Omg, Paris, Are you OK?" he asked. " Oh I'm just peachy, my foot is swollen and its caught in some branch vine thing. I'm super." I replied sarcastically. Niall quickly untangled my foot and helped me up. We walked until we got to his car. He helped me in and we drove to the hospital. " How bad is it?" He asked. " It hurts so bad, if I move at all it sends so much pain through my body, I feel like I was hit in the leg with a hammer repeatedly." I replied. " Wow, that bad" he responded. I nodded. We arrived at the hospital and Niall helped me inside. "What happened sir? " The nurse asked. "She was running and she fell over something and broke her ankle." he replied. " OK, I'm get the doctor, let me take you to a room , Miss?" she asked. "Uhhh, Styles." I said. " OK right this way." she responded. This gonna be a long night.

I finally updated, I'm sorry for the wait, school is a pain. Ugh, so anyway, I hope you guys liked the chapter.

See Ya

Dreamers

Kayle.