Chapter 7: The Secret Meetings

Paris POV

Well that was odd. I was in my room when I heard the door open in the living room. That's weird? No one but me is suppose to be home. Mum is working late today. Omg Someone is breaking in. I grab my bat I keep near my bed. And I hold it up. I slowly open the door and creep down the stairs. I saw the person and gasped. Harry. "Harry, the fuck are you doing here, I thought you were staying at Zayn's house all weekend?" I asked.

"I was until he got grounded. Ugh, so where is mum, Paris?" He asks. Oh No! When ever we are home alone together, bad things happen. He is gonna throw a party. "Uhhh I don't know, why you gonna throw a small party?" I ask knowing the answer. "Well, duh!!" He replied with a smirk on his face. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. What am I gonna do about the kiss.

Buzz Buzz

My phone buzzed. It was a text from none other than Louis.

Hi, can we talk, they let me out really fast, Can you meet me in the park. Pls~ Louis

I don't know what to do, maybe I should go.

Yeah sure see ya there in ten minutes ~Paris.

Ok see ya then~ Louis.

I slipped on my TOMS  and headed out the door. I hopped in the car and drove to the park. I looked in my mirror. I look like a mess, a total mess. I arrive at the park and sit on a bench. "Umm, I kinda didn't expect you to show up, but then I did." a voice said. I knew who it was with out even looking back. "Louis, what is it you needed to talk about?" I asked again knowing the answer. The Kiss.. "Well, you know. We need to just come here together more often. We could meet here every Friday afternoon or when ever. I wanted to say that its not your fault you know. Its mine" Louis said. "Louis, its not your fault. if I wasn't scared of my fucking brother, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. I risk everyone's life. I'm a horrible friend." I said on the verge of tears. "Don't you ever say that, you are the best friend I could ever have Paris, so what do ya say, you wanna meet here every Friday or what?" Louis said with a pleading look on his face.

"Sure why not, I should get going bye." I said back. He grinned ear to ear. "Bye Paris, be careful." he said and faded in to the darkness. I hopped in my car and drove home. A whole afternoon with Louis next Friday was what was the best. I got home and the front door is wide open. No doubt from Harry's party. I walking the house and the entire house is a disaster area. "Harry, where are you?" I shout. Drunken bodies lay on the floor. I'm just glad no one is in my room. I look in Harry's bedroom and he is past out on his bed. Then I realized. "Oh, shit Mum should be house any minute." I said. Harry is gonna be in so much trouble.

Slam

This should be fun. Hehehe.

Well looks like they are getting closer and closer together. What do you think is gonna happen to Harry.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

See Ya

Dreamers

Kayle