Chapter 6: New Couple and New Caring

Cat P.O.V

Both me and Niall were leaning in. I've secretly had a huge crush on him since we met. Then we kissed! It was the best thing that ever happened to me. We pulled apart and just looked at each. "Cat, Will you be my girlfriend?" Niall asked. "Of course I would love to." I replied.

"Should we tell Paris, since she didn't tell us about the kiss and her feelings?"I asked. "No we should keep our relationship between us k Kitty cat" He replied. Aww I'm his Kitty Cat. Awe! "Ok, I have to go before my Mum gets mad. Bye Nibear" I said. I left and went straight home with a smile on my face. When I go home my brother and mum saw my happiness and she asked,"Whats got you so happy Cat?" "Well, I kinda have a... boyfriend now so don't freak out." I asked still a huge smile on my face. Liam spit his soda out." You have a boyfriend how many times do I  have to tell you you can't have one." He said. "Oh like you care, you bully for a living Ugh." I said and ran up to my room and locked the door. I heard him run up the stairs and bang on the door. "Can we talk Please." He said. "N-no y-you d-don't c-care." I said crying through the door. My brother Unlocked the door and came in and did something I never thought he would do. He hugged me. "I always cared, I just never showed it. I love you sis." He said. "I love you too bro, why do you never show it." I asked. "Because of Zayn and Harry. I try and act tough around them. " He said. "Well thank you for caring and don't worry my bf is no trouble. Its Niall." I said with a smile. "Hey, he's cool in my book. Goodnight Sis. Sleep Tight." He said then exited the room. I shut the door and changed into my hello kitty PJs. Don't judge me. and let's sleep take over thinking about the recent events.

AWW NIALL AND CAT. LOOKS LIKE THE HARD ROCK BOY ACTUALLY CARES HOW LOVING

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

FOLLOW

SEE YA

DREAMERS

KAYLE