Chapter 3 My Fault.

Niall P.O.V

I was walking home from school, when I saw Harry and his group. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Yeah why?" Oh god. Louis. Then Liam and Zayn picked Louis up and Harry started punching him. Shit, I got to get him. Paris is gonna be so pissed. Just then I see Louis collapse. I start running toward him. "Harry, stop leave him alone." I shouted. They took off running laugh there @$$es off. "Tell that boy not to be wrong anymore." He said. I knelt down by Louis. I have to call Paris. " Paris, get down here now, it Louis he is hurt, Harry had been beating him up." She gasped. "Oh god, how bad is he. I'm on my way."

"Ok hurry" I hung up. in a matter of two seconds she was here. Her eyes were fill with tears. " This is all my fault, if he would have just ratted me out this would have never happened." she said. Her eyes were now filled will more tears. "Paris, we have to get him to the hospital now come on help me." I said. We put him in her car and drove him to the hospital.  As soon as we got to the hospital they got him in and we sat in the waiting room. Poor Paris was crying her eyes out. "Paris its not your fault, he took a risk and he didn't know it." I said trying to calm her down. "But, if I wasn't a wimp and faced my brother he wouldn't of had to lie for me, it is my fault." she replied. " Paris, don't beat yourself up about this, its not your fault." I said. " Ms.Styles you can see him now." the nurse said. She got up and raced to his room. I just hope he is ok.

Paris P.O.V.

Louis got hurt because of me. I was running to his room. I went straight in his room to see him awake. "Louis, oh my ducking goodness are you ok?" I asked. " A little banged up but I'll live." he replied. " Omg I am so sorry for getting u into this mess."I said. "Its not your fault."he replied. I walked over to his side and held his hand. I heard him gasp. "What is it Louis."I asked. He grabbed my arm and pushed my sleeve down. Oh shit. "Why??"He asked. "H-Harry i-is why." I replied. Then, all of a sudden I leaned down and he leaned up and we kissed. I heard the door open.

SOOOOOO. PARIS AND LOUIS KISSED. WHO YOU THINK WAS AT THE DOORHAHAHA LOL SO HARRY IS SO MEAN. LOOLS LIKE LOUIS KNOWS ANOTHER ONE OF HER SECRETS. HOW MANY MORE IS THERE TO KNOW. SEE YA. DREAM ON DREAMERS. KAYLE