Chapter 5: Match Makers

Cat POV

I slowly read the pages. Until I stumbled apon two phrases.

I've fallin deeper in love with Louis

and

We kissed!?!

Wait, what?!

They kissed. No wonder she was acting weird . I heard her coming up the stairs and I quickly put back and shut the drawer. " Food's done you want some?" she asked.

Look at her acting like nothing happened. " Nah I'm gonna go anyway Bye" I said leaving the room.

"Okay bye" she said. I ran towards Niall's house. I have to tell him everything.

Niall POV

I was chilling at home and all of a sudden Cat is banging at my door. " What is it Cat." I asked. She came in and sat down on the couch. "Niall you will not believe what I just ducking found." she said with an evil smile. I was a little scared now. " What did you find?, Did you go snooping again." I asked. She always snoops where she is not suppose to. " This time it wasn't on purpose, remember when we walked in the room to see Louis and they were staring at each other." she said. "Yeah" I replied.  " Well I found her diary and it turns out get this, they KISSED. And she is fallin deeper in love with Lou." OMDG. " We need to get them together like totally." I shouted. "Omg yes they will be the cutes couple on the block." She squealed. Cat can be so cute some times. Yes I know what your think. What are you talking about? I, Niall James Horan, am in love With Catherine Payne. "Yeah that would be-- perfect."

We look at each others eyes. I'm getting lost in hers. We start to both Lean in when....

CLIFFHANGER. HAHA. YOU LOVE ME. WELL LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GONNA DO SOME MEDDLINGAWW NIALL LOVES CAT. ADORABLE. SORRY ITS SHORT BUT. IDK.

LOVE YOU GUYS

DREAM ON DREAMERS

KAYLE